Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sam Edelman Pierce Boots

My first (possibly last), over-the-knee boots! I purchased these babies on Amazon site last month. They are on sale for around $177.xx. My limit is $150, so I had been stalking the page for a couple of weeks before I purchased them, waiting for the price to go down.
Luckily, there's a time Amazon offered 25% off shoes PLUS $10 off of $50 discount if used a Master Card. So I was able to get them for pretty good price. 

Sam Edelman Women's Pierce Boot - $134.xx shipped 


I was split between Whiskey (chestnut brown) and olive. I ended up with olive since I like green olive color. So far I have worn them 3 times. The weather here is pretty bad, always raining. I don't want to wear them in the rain, afraid the rain water will damage them. 

The quality of the boots is very nice. The material doesn't feel cheap at all (eg: plastic and shiny). The shaft is pretty narrow. These boots are design for skinny/straight calves. Luckily my calves are skinny enough for these boots. My calves circumference is 14.5 inches.



5 comments:

  1. Where did you get your cardigan from? I have one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you happen to be selling these? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've been looking for these boots to no avail. If you're around a size 7-8, and looking to sell, pls let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I already sold them on eBay a few weeks ago. I'm a size 6.5 though,

      Delete