Monday, December 19, 2011

December'11 - Week 2

I bought this polo around the end of November, and received it last week. It took me a long time to receive it because Tommy held my order for A WEEK because my shipping and billing addresses weren't the same. Instead of calling me to verify, I had to call them to find it out myself. I didn't call right away because I thought they were swamped with after-Thanksgiving sale. If I didn't call, I bet they wouldn't bother calling me and solving the issue at all. Bah. I don't think I will buy from them again.

TOMMY HILFIGER Classic Tommy Knit Polo (Orig. $49) - $23.40 shipped

Despite of the dissapointing customer service, the polo quality is pretty nice. I bought this for hubby because he has one white polo from Old Navy. It's not exactly white anymore, it's dingy white, like old socks. Yuck.
Yes, I tried bleaching the polo, I left it in bleach water for a long time, but didn't work, still couldn't get that 
clean white color, just like in the commercial.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

 I purchased this from AskDerm.com,with the 30% off coupon and $5 Reward.

I ordered 2 weeks ago, and received last week. It got delayed for a week because it's out of stock. Unlike Tommy Hilfiger, they emailed me right away to tell me about it.

CLARISONIC Plus Sonic Skin Cleansing System (Orig. $225) - $152.50

I already own the Clarisonic Classic that I owned since late 2009. I cannot live without it!! But, I cannot use the body brush with that one.  So with hubby's permission, I bought this one and give the other one for hubby to use. I was going to give it to my sister-in-law, but my hubby said he wanted to use it. 

The Clarisonic Classic comes in 2 speed (low and normal). 
The Clarisonic Plus comes in 3 speed (low, normal, high, plus Body Mode). 
For the face mode, I just use the default (normal) speed. The low is too slow, the high is too fast.
For the body mode, it exfoliates skin gently and it massages your skin. It feels really good. I love it!!

My Clarisonic Plus purchase also came with a free travel bag and one sensitive brush head (MSRP $25)  Pretty good deal! Luckily it's the type of brush head I always use too.

The AskDerm.com also included a candy cane, an instant hot cocoa mix and an Xmas greeting card. How nice of them!

CLARISONIC Travel Bag + Sensitive Brush Head - FREE
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello! :)
    I'm keeping my eyes on clarisonic ! Is it worth the money??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is. Especially if you wear makeup everyday. It cleans makeup more thoroughly than with hands only.

    ReplyDelete