Monday, December 12, 2011

December'11 - Week 1

Received the rest of the Cyber Monday purchases this week. 


GILLY HICKS Latham Park (Orig. $19.50) - $11.70 shipped

 Pretty comfy pair of lounge shorts.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

 ESPRIT Chunky Cardigan (Orig. $99.99) - $41.99



I almost didn't buy this because of the price, but I love the length, chunkiness and  style! After I'd submitted my order, it's out of stock. So it was only 1 left! Glad I ended up getting it.



★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oregon State University bookstore had 50-75% off sale.  They always do it every end of the term, twice a year.  Nothing good this year, but I was able to snatched a pretty good deal on a hooded long sleeves top and a pair of skinny jeans for $16 total.

I also grabbed some baby clothes, for around $5 each. :-)


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★


I came across this bag on Neiman Marcus website early morning 2 weeks ago and bought it right away.   It costs about 30% off the MSRP. ❤
I'd been wanting one for a long time, but it didn't want to spend almost $1K on a canvas bag, and the resale value is not as good as Louis Vuitton.

Gucci Sukey Large Top Handle


The bag is pretty huge. I'm still not used to the size of it.
Last weekend, hubby took me to a Gucci store because I'd been wondering about the size of the medium Sukey. The medium Sukey was pretty cute, a bit smaller than the large version but roomy, with short drop handles. With my jacket on, I couldn't get them pass my elbow. The Gucci employee (who looked a lot like Sylar from Heroes tv show!)  said the medium size was more of a carry-on.  I want a shoulder bag, so the medium size is too small for me. It's perfect for a shorter or more petite girl though.
At the store, I tried out the Sukey with chocolate trim, the original color I wanted to get. The chocolate color was quite dark. Hubby didn't like it that much. He said the gold trim I got from NM was better. So that settled then, I'm keeping the gold trim Sukey! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment