Friday, December 2, 2011

November'11 - Week 3



Some of my black friday and cyber monday orders arrived in the mail yesterday! Yay!
 
AE Military Hooded Parka ($129.50) - $2.70 shipped
 



I was a bit hesitated to buy this jacket, it's pretty pricey... but it's worth it! Itis surprisingly good quality for an AE brand. It's well made, it's thick and warm, it has a huge detachable hood, the faux-fur is fluffy, and the length is long enough to cover my butt. AE outerwear usually are pretty short. It'd have been nicer if it's mid-thigh length, but I'm satisfied with the length of this one.
Thanks to 40% off sale and my supply of my AE gift cards from doing online surveys, I've got a VERY good deal for it. :-P
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★


I also purchased a few things from Express, because of their 40% off sale  and I have a $50 gift card.  

Not really a fan of Express, their stuff is sort of overpriced. The last time I purchased from them was late last year I think.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
EXPRESS Cuffed Sleeve V-neck Tunic (Orig. $59.90) - $26.37
 

I'm surprised this tunic sweater is very long! It's more of a dress on me (I'm 5'5" tall). I was split between buying the dark navy or the red one. Hubby said the red would suit me more. Well, the red is very vibrant, but I like it. It's a keeper. I will wear it with a pair of black or denim leggings and boots or flats. NOT bootcut jeans like in the picture! LOL

The original price of this tunic is $60.... eigh, this is what I meant by "sort of overpriced". I think it's worth more like $35 or $40.

EXPRESS Snowflake Pattern Sweater Coat (Orig. $98) - $43.15


My first winter-theme cardigan! This sweater cardigan is very nice, comfy and warm! The quality is nice. The snowflake pattern is pretty! Happy it's on sale for 40% off.


I was planning to use the $30/$100 coupon, so I bought a cowlneck top to reach the minimum requirement. This cowlneck is pretty comfy and well made. I fits me fine, but kinda too form-fitting for my liking. I think one size larger would have fit better for me.  Well, it will stretch overtime! LOL


EXPRESS Solid Cowl Neck Top (Orig. $29.90) - $13.16
 

 After 40% off + $50 gift card, total $40.68!!


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Then, AT Loft had the 40% off sale too. Luckily (for my wallet), most of the good stuff was not available in my size. I purchased a top, it's pretty comfy, great for summer.

ANN TAYLOR LOFT Pleated Neck Knit Top (Orig. $34.50) - $8.44



OK! I hope I won't be tempted to buy anymore clothes.
Why? Because I'm currently 3 months pregnant (^_^). My body will expand like a balloon.  LOL


If you want to check out my pregnancy blog: http://bunnybump.blogspot.com/
It's not much, I don't know what to write.
BEWARE, some posts are kinda TMI. 


4 comments:

  1. I love that open cardigan!! Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm so excited for you since I remember reading on Soompi that you and your hubby were trying to having a baby but it wasn't going as planned. YAY!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the pregnancy, Bunny & Husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cardigan from Expres.. Kicking myself now that I didn't buy it on black Friday.
    Love that loft shirt also.

    also, congrats on the pregnancy.



    http://myminibag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunny! Would mind sharing what survey sites you use/recommend? ^^

    Congrats on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete