Saturday, November 26, 2011

November'11 - Week 2 (b)


I forgot to post a couple of things I received in the mail when I was still in Florida.
 
Sephora currently is giving away iPhone 3 and 4 covers/sleeves and iPad sleeves, with any purchase.

I bought a $1 nail buffer just to get the iPad sleeve for my iPad 2. Hubby and I didn't really want to spend $$$ on a sleeve/cover, since I rarely take the iPad out of our home. So, I got the Sephora one, technically it only costs me $6.95 shipped.



SEPHORA Nail Buffer - $1
SEPHORA iPad Sleeve - FREE
+ 3 perfume samples

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I purchased a Soia & Kyo wool coat from Hautelook, for a pretty good deal, because of the "$50 for $25" coupon that I bought from Plum District a few days prior. 

SOIA & KYO "Lyta" - $112.95 (Orig. $155)

The quality is VERY nice! The coat is very thick too, perfect for winter. I love the colar and the hood.

Unfortunately, it's too small for me. Boo! :(
I was split between the medium and the large. I had to decide really quick because the coat was selling out really fast. After a quick googling, people said they were true to size. So I got the medium. 
After I purchased it, I emailed S&K.com customer service. The following day, she replied, she said I should have ordered a size up, and she's right :(
The sleeves fit fine, but the rest of the coat fit too tight/small. I barely could zip it up. 
So, I returned the coat. Good thing Hautelook offers $5.95 return fee, UPS with tracking#. USPS would have charged me at least $10-13.

O well, I learned my lesson, better luck next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm really wanting to order this coat from the Soia & Kyo website (on sale for $150)... but I wasn't sure about the length. I bought a Soia & Kyo coat before, but I didn't like the mid-length... it sat really awkward on me and made me look boxy... does the Lyta jacket sit above your hips or longer? I prefer either a shorter coat, or an above the knee length. Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really remember, I think it fell right below the butt.

    ReplyDelete