Monday, October 3, 2011

September'11 - Week 4


This week main issue is HAIR.

I shed a lot of hair. Yes, yes, human sheds 100 strands of hair everyday, but my hair is thin, so every strand is important to me! 
I'm sick of picking out strays off my shoulders, my arm, my hubby's shirt, etc. I'm sick of looking at my hair all over the floor, and vacuuming them frequently. 
I'm surprised I don't have bald patches yet.

I browsed online for hair treatment product that can strengthen hair roots. I don't want hair growth stimulator, since I don't want to cut my hair often. 
I found one that's promising, it's made of bamboo, but it costs like $120, yikes!

I purchased this Alterna hair treatment on Amazon website. There are only 3 reviews, but the price is good and the brand is good. So I'm willing to try.  So far so good.

ALTERNA Life Solutions Volume Restore Scalp & Follicle Treatment - $24.50

LIFE SOLUTIONS Volume Restore Scalp & Follicle Serum, a super-charged, leave-in treatment for thinning hair. Promotes thicker, healthier looking hair. UVA/UVB protectants guard against sun damage and color fade.For best results, use daily.
LIFE Restore is the first comprehensive scalp and follicle restoring treatment program designed to promote fuller, healthier-looking hair.
Made in USA

I originally only purchased one bottle. It didn't come on time, so I complained to Amazon, and they declared my package lost, and shipped another one the next day with complimentary one-day shipping. They also said if the first one arrived, I could keep it. 

Both of them arrived on the same day.  Yay got a freebie.  LOL
Amazon has such great customer service. My email was replied within a couple of hours.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★


REWIND Jeggings - $18.89


I received a 30% off Kohls coupon in the mail and a $10 coupon for switching from paper statement to e-statement. Yay!
So, hubby and I went to the store last week after work. He didn't get anything. I purchased a pair of jeggings with the coupons. The jeggings have fake pockets, no zippers,  and one button closure. I'm going to wear these fit boots a lot!

2 comments:

  1. Please review the hair treatment! thanks (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem as you.. I shed like crazy and my hair is super thin too :/ So afraid that I'll be going bald lol. I hope you'll be able to review the hair treatment!

    ReplyDelete