Sunday, September 11, 2011

September'11 - Week 1


 Nordstrom website now offers free shipping and return! How cool is that! No more paying $8 shipping. I bought myself a pair of bermuda shorts, for less than $15. Yay cheap! They are stretchy and quality is very nice too.

 JAG Jeans "Shawnie" Denim Bermuda Shorts (Orig. $49) - $14.97

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I found this top on the Esprit website. They are currently having 40% off and free shipping/return. The top/mini dress is about mid-thigh length. So it can be worn alone or with tights or jeans.  I love the ruffle trim.


ESPRIT Mini Dress (Orig. $31.99) - $19.19


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

 My friend found an online store that sells some discounted brand name clothes and shoes. They also had some Prada pumps for super duper cheap. They were cheap because the site only had a pair of each left. 
I bought these $600 nude pumps for $49.99!! My friend bought the same pair in white color.

These pumps are very beautiful, but they are not really my style, too dressy and my hubby doesn't like them too, but I couldn't ignore such good deal. I might end up selling them instead of keeping them.

 PRADA (Orig. $600) - $49.99+s/h



Update: I ended up selling these shoes on eBay. Got pretty decent profit. :)

2 comments:

  1. Can I ask you which website you bought the Prada shoes from? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete