Sunday, August 7, 2011

August'11 - Week 2

I purchased these ball of foot cushions after I read a recommendation on Soompi forum.

STILETTO HARDWARE Ball of Foot Cushions




They are thicker than Foot Petals and Dr Scholls, which is big plus for me!!
I haven't had the time to tried them out yet.

They come in 2 sizes, regular and petite. The petite one is for shoes with narrow footbed, this version can be used as heel cushion too.
The retail price for a pair is $7, not too bad. I bought them from stilettohardware.com, with code XXP to get 15% off, from extrapetite.com.


Credit: extrapetite.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm addicted to eyelash growth serum! I finished the Rapid Lash I bought a few months ago. That thing really works. I want to try a different brand, such as Envyderm. I almost bought it on Amazon for arouind $50. I coincidentally found a much much cheaper one on eBay, for $19!! I hope it's not a fake one LOL. The seller has 100% positive feedback though.

ENVYDERM Eyelash Growth Serum - $19 shipped



★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I bought a coupon of $25 off of $50 worth beauty products from BeautyEncounter.com @ Tada.com a few weeks ago. I never heard of this site before. The site is similar to Beauty.com.

BUMBLE & BUMBLE Curl Conscious Reactivating Mist for All Curls - $29
DIOR Addict High Shine Lipstick in Model Brown - $26
Total after $25/$50 coupon - $35.95 shipped


I purchased my favorite Dior lipstick (discontinued) and a Bumble & Bumple hair mist for my permed hair.

I was so surprised when I found out Dior discontinued this lipstick. So sad. Many online stores don't carry this shade anymore, Luckily, that BeautyEncounter site still carries it.

I also needed a hair product to revive my permed in the morning. Water and curl lotion don't work well. I was going to get one of the cheaper $8-$16 hair products. I picked the pricey Bumble & Bumble since their stuff is great.

I was so surprised bottle's so huge. I have the B&B Really Thickening hair serum, value $27, the bottle is very tiny, only 3 inches high!

This B&B curling mist works really well. It smells pretty good too. I'm satisfied.


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★



I purchased a few things on Amazon.com with the $20 off of $40 coupon that my hubby got from his Kindle with Special Offers.

The backscrubber is pretty nice, really can scrub my whole back effectively. I don't like using one of those loofah-on-a-stick thing.

I haven't received the nail polish and the oil spray treatment yet.

I've never worn nude-colored nail polish, I hope I can pull it off.
Argan oil is getting popular these days. It's supposed to be good for skin and hair. So I want to try it out.

BUTTER LONDON - Yummy Mummy - $14
AGADIR Argan Oil Spray Treatment - $18.34
AQUIS Exfoliating Back Scrubber - $10
Total after $20/$40 coupon - $22.34 shipped





1 comment: