Sunday, July 10, 2011

July'11 - Week 2

This year, somehow VS sent me THREE $10 birthday codes. One in a form of a card that could be used in-store and online, second online code was emailed to me, and the last code was in a catalog that came in the mail.

First one, I bought a couple of tops. I returned one of them, didn't like the color.
Second one, I bought a dress. I returned that one too, it's kinda too big and unflattering.
Third one, I bought this bra. I was going to give it away, but then I saw this bra online. I was excited because I wanted to buy this style in nude color. A few days before it's only available in white. So I purchased it right away with the last coupon.

Body by VS IPEX Full Coverage Bra (Orig. $38) - $25.49 shipped




★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

These are my late birthday present from my close friend.

BLOOMINGDALES Big Canvas Bag Orig. $38
BLOOMINGDALES Little Brown Cosmetic Orig. $12



Bloomingdales emailed me a one-time use 25% off code, because I hadn't bought anything from them for a year.

I gave the code to my friend since she likes buying designer bags. She used the code to buy me the Bloomingdales bags above. She also bought the canvas bag and a Marc Jacob bag for herself. The MJ bag only cost $200 something after the discount, such a good deal.

I really like Bloomingdale's bags. They are so simple, just canvas bags with simple & obvious writing on them.
I also own a Bloomies cosmetic bag that I bought last year. It's kinda too big. I cannot use it when I want to carry a smaller handbag, so that's why I got the smaller one.





★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Amazon offered 20% off of clothes 1-2 weeks ago. Out of boredom, I browsed around and found this top. THREE DOTS quality is really good and the fabric is thick, unlike clothes nowadays, thin and flimsy fabric.
The color of this top is as pictured, rich deep violet color. Unfortunately I can't wear this for another few months. It's too thick for spring/summer.

THREE DOTS Modal 3/4 Sleeve Cowlneck (Orig. $58) - $15.41



1 comment:

  1. OMG LUCKY!!! lol! i didn't know VS send birthday codes D;

    ReplyDelete