Sunday, July 3, 2011

July'11 - Week 1

I purchased these on 6pm.com, when they had 75% off of Clarks shoes/sandals.

OMG, the footbed of these sandals are heaven!! The cushion is as comfortable as walking on a pillow! Why all shoes company can't make their shoes as comfortable as these sandals?!


CLARKS Holly Amber (Orig. $75) - $33.32 shipped



★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★


I have love/hate relationship with high heels. They make my legs look hot, but I cannot wear them more than 2 hours consecutively. So, instead of walking barefooted, I bought these foldable flats as a backup, they come in a little pouch. So you can keep them in your purse neatly.
The plain black version is cheaper. I got the snakeskin one since it looks nicer.

FIT IN CLOUDS - black snakeskin foldable flats - $21.94 shipped



There are many cheaper version, like only costs $6-$10/pair, but they are crappy. They are flimsy/thin, and/or the sole is thin too so they aren't comfortable to wear outdoor (the customers reviews said so). These Fit in Clouds flats are neither. The soles are pretty thick and they aren't made of flimsy material.

No comments:

Post a Comment