Friday, June 24, 2011

June'11 - Week 3

I picked up my birthday freebie at Sephora last Sunday.
Pretty good freebie this year, a generous size of vanilla scent shower gel/bubble bath.


SEPHORA by OPI - Leaf Him At the Altar - $9.50
PHILOSOPHY Birthday Freebie



I also bought a Sephora nail polish, "Leaf Him At The Altar." What a catchy name. LOL

I love buying green colored things lately.


Credit

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Then, I went to VS to spend the $10 Birthday coupon. VS is having their Semi Annual Sale. Cheap and affordable bras, but I don't need any now. So, I used the coupon to buy a satin nightie. Satin feels really gooood against skin. Heheh..

VICTORIA'S SECRET SATIN NIGHTIE (Orig. $38. Sale $21.99) - $11.99


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Around last week, Kohls had 30% off and free shipping codes. So, of course I impulsively checked out their website. I bought 2 dresses and a knit cardigan. I also got $10 Kohls cash too, because my order total was over $50.
I'm only keeping one of the dresses. The other dress was too big, and the knit cardigan looked bad.

SONOMA Geometric Surplice Dress (Orig. $40. Sale $21.99) - $15.39 shipped


Green again... heheh.
I love the pattern of this dress. The lace trim is a nice detail too.
I was afraid the bust part of the dress would be too small for my big bust, but surprisingly it fits just fine. Well, I expose a bit of cleavage, but a safety pin can solve that problem.




Then I used the $10 Kohls cash to buy a white top, I got extra 15% off discount too. It's not easy to find a white top that's not sheer. This one is not sheer at all, and the crochet trim is a nice detail too, it makes the plain top looks not so plain.

CROFT & BARROW Crochet Top (Orig. $24. Sale $13.99) - $3.39

2 comments:

  1. that dress looks fantastic on you! excellent buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i grabbed the sephora gift too! it smells very vanilla-y lol. yay for june birthdays? :D

    ReplyDelete