Sunday, June 12, 2011

June'11 - Week 2

Two weeks ago, I saw a banner ad showing 40% off sale on Kensie website. They offered free shipping/return, plus extra 10% off on $150 purchase, so I ended up getting 7 items.

Unfortunately, their clothes don't look flattering on me. I think they look better on skinnier women. I returned 6 of the 7 items, and keep this open cardigan sweater. I like the design and the color.

KENSIE Permeation Print Draped Cardigan (Orig. $44) - $27.72 shipped




★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My early birthday and anniversary present from hubby!! \(^o^)/
Our wedding anniversary is 4 days after my birthday.

Last year, I got the LV Monogram Totally. This year I want an Ebene bag. Heheheh..


LOUIS VUITTON Neverfull Ebene MM



Around end of May, I found out from The Purse Forum that Louis Vuitton were planning to increase their prices AGAIN in June 2nd. That's the second time within 5 months!!! Last February they increased the prices up to 12%, and this second time they increased up to 6%.

I was planning to buy it on my birthday next week at the store, but I didn't want to pay extra 6% ($45-$50) for it, so I told hubby to get it online right away. Luckily it was in stock on the website.

After a week of waiting, here it is !! Yay! \(^o^)/
I ❤ the brown checkers and the bright red lining!




Since the Neverfull doesn't have the zipper closure, it doesn't really matter to me, but just for extra security, I bought the purse organizer from Purse Bling website.

PURSE TO GO Zip-Ups Extra Jumbo - $25.95
PURSE TO GO Zip-Ups Jumbo - $23.95


I couldn't decide which size to get, so I bought it in two sizes.

The extra Jumbo one fits perfectly, but I won't be able to cinch the sides.




I use the jumbo one when I want to cinch the sides.


*2nd picture from TPF

Sadly, this is going to be my last LV bag purchase. After the two price increases, majority their bags worth more than US$1K, not affordable for me anymore. (T_T)
According to the rumor on The Purse Forum, they will increase their prices every quarter (Crazy!).

2 comments:

  1. Can I know which size of the Purse to go with Zip fit into LV neverful MM?

    Thanks

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kelly. They both fit NF MM.

    The EXTRA jumbo size, as pictured (the red one), is perfectly designed for NF MM, but you won't be able to cinch in the sides.

    With the jumbo size (the brown one), you can cinch in the sides.

    ReplyDelete