Sunday, May 1, 2011

May'11 - Week 1

I purchased these from Beyond The Rack a month ago. I received them last week.
I rarely buy bottoms online because my bottom size is inconsistent. Majority of the time they don't fit me. Luckily, this time picked the right size for these skirts. It'd be really a bummer if I didn't, because it's a hassle to return them and I only would get store credit instead of cash refund.

I love these skirts, because they are sort of boho style. My favorite summer style. Also because they plain, don't have those busy flowery patterns, I hate those kind of patterns, not into those girly patterns.

Scalloped Skirt - $14.99 (Orig. $35)


The skirt is as modeled. The skirt falls right above the knee, not too short or long. I love the scalloped edge.





Wood Bead Skirt - $14.99 (Orig. $35)


This one, I like it 50%-50%. I like the beading details and the flowy/flared-style, but I don't like how it's high-waisted, falls above the belly button. The fabric gets wrinkled easily too.




Embroidered skirt - $14.99 (Orig. $40)


I almost didn't buy this one because of the flower design. But I decided to buy it since they are only 3 flowers. Glad I bought it, it's a pretty cute skirt. I like it.



Overall, I'm happy with my buys! I can wear other skirts beside khakis and denim skirts this year!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yup, another skirt! ☺
This one I purchased from ideeli last week. Yeah, they process orders really fast. I love that site!
I bought this for really cheap because I paid partially with store credit. The skirt fits perfectly! I love it !! Too bad the sale is already over. There's also a navy blue one. I would have bought that one too.

Urban Behavior Tiered Full Skirt - $12.95 shipped (Orig. $56)


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I found out about an eyeliner product called "liquid pen" when Eyeko sent me an email about their sale. I was going to buy one from their site, but I didn't want to pay their overpriced $7.50 shipping fee, just for a freakin' pen.

After Googling around, I found one by Smashbox. After reading the good reviews, I decided to buy one on eBay with my Groupon eBay coupon.

Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen - $6.37 shipped (Orig. $22)


This liquid liner pen is really great! It does NOT smudge at all!
I apply it on the bottom outer rims of my eyes. By the end of the day, I don't get raccoon eyes at all.
The packaging is very practical. You don't have to carry around an eyeliner brush or you don't have to worry about it leaking in your purse.
Because the tip is very tiny, you don't have to worry about applying it to thick on your eyelid, it's very easy to do the cats eye look too.
This eyeliner pen is a must in all purses!

No comments:

Post a Comment