Saturday, April 9, 2011

April'11 - Week 2

I bought this from Beyond The Rack a month ago. I got it for cheap because I had $20 worth of store credits. I was planning to give this to my sister. She loves carrying crossbody bags. She and her husband were moving to UK because of his work. But, it came too late, I didn't have the time to give it to her. So, I'm keeping it. It's a quite nice and sturdy nylon crossbody bag. Useful for traveling.

Skechers Cece Crossbody bag - $9.95 shipped


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Middle of the week, hubby and I went to Old Navy. I wanted to try a maxi dress that I saw online. I was planning to buy it online because it's cheaper.

Hubby bought some polos that were on clearance, super cheap! He also bought a fleece beanie for 58 cents! It looked similar to the beanie below. I didn't have the chance to take a picture of it.

Old Navy Polos - $3.xx - $5.xx each
Navy fleece beanie - $0.58


I also bought a jersey dress too for super cheap! The dress still costs $20 on Old Navy website. It's a nice and comfy dress. It can be dressed up or down.

Old Navy Tie-Back Cross-Front Jersey Dress
$6.88 (Orig. $26.50)




★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My Victoria's Secret Reward card was only worth $10. Blah. Out of two dozen cards (more or less) I'd ever gotten, only one time I was lucky enough to get a $50.

Knot-Front Babydoll Bra Top - $15.98 shipped



So, I used the no-so-great reward card to buy my favorite VS babydoll top that's on clearance. I have the same one in green that I bought around 2 years ago. I love how the bottom part is slightly flared out. It balances out my upper and lower body.
The next step I have to do with this top is to cut off the shelf-bra.
I hate the hidden shelf-bra feature of VS bra tops. It suffocates by boobs. So I usually mutilate the elastic band so that I can breathe better in these tops. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment