Sunday, February 27, 2011

February'11 - Week 4


I purchased another FitFlop boots. They were 55-60% off of the retail price on Amazon last weekend, President's Day sale.
They were SO much cheaper. The black tall boots I bought 2 weeks ago were $40 cheaper. :(
They are still on sale now, but the price has increased a little bit.

I also used $10 Amazon gift cards that I'd earned from Swagbucks. Love that site!




FitFlop Short Toning Ankle Boot - $22.90 shipped (Orig. $95)



I bought these boots because I want another pair of the Fitflop boots that are easier to put on/off than the tall version. I also like the buckle detail, unfortunately it's just a decoration/not adjustable.
I wish the buckle was adjustable. I don't like the shaft circumference. It's too big for my leg. It's flapping around when I'm walking.

The FitFlop family ☺


FitFlop Superboot Tall Boots (Blog entry)
FitFlop Superboot Ankle Boots
FitFlop Billow (
Blog entry)
FitFlop Sandals (
Blog entry)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Dolce Vita for Target Rope Wedge Sandals Cognac - $29.99


I was SO excited when I saw these wedges on Target website! It's because they are the remake of $147 Dolce Vita "Uma" wedges that were released last year.

These wedges are available in brown, cognac, nude and black.
Target store has these wedges in brown. So I went to the store to try them out first, to make sure that they were true to size and they were as good as pictured.

I took a picture with my i-Phone to show it to my friend.



I was so glad that I tried them out first! I ordered a half-size smaller. These wedges run big, especially the ankle straps part. If I ordered my regular size, I would have to puncture another hole.

I picked the cognac color since the color will look good with bright summer clothes.

The wedges are pretty stable even though they are 4 inches high, pretty comfy but I don't think I can walk for hours in them.
The back zipper closure is a bit hard to pull up, need a little force. You've got what you pay for I guess.




2 comments:

  1. These target wedges are POPULAR. Love the color you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I'm thinking about getting me a pair of those too!

    ReplyDelete