Saturday, February 19, 2011

February'11 - Week 3

ASOS Faceted Jet Stone & Bead Bracelet - $13.79


I purchased this bracelet from ASOS website. I didn't expect it would look so beautiful !! I have a big black-stoned ring that will look great with this bracelet.
The metal beads were sewed on top of a thick black fabric neatly. There's no loose strings.



★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

On Monday, Valentine's Day, hubby and I ate at an Italian restaurant after work. Then, we went to TJMaxx across the street. I tried a couple of things, and ended up buying an open cardigan that I found at the clearance rack. I already have lots of grey cardigans, but it's only $10! And I like the "holes" detailing.

Open Cardigan - $10

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

On Saturday, hubby and I went to the mall. We went around 10:30 AM. Oddly, this time he didn't mind to go with me. I usually go to the mall alone, go to a couple stores and then go home. He, on the other hand, sleeps till noon.

First trip was to Victoria's Secret, to redeem the free PINK back-ruched panty coupon I got in the mail. I usually hate getting pink-colored panty, but I'm sick of always getting the black or white ones. Yah, at least it's magenta pink, not light baby pink.



★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Then, we went to Sephora@JCPenney. I went there to redeem the free sample of Givenchy perfume that I found and printed online. Unfortunately, the free perfume was in a sachet instead of in a tiny vial. Bah!
Out of impulse, I bought an OPI nail polish that's on sale. It's not an exciting shade, just white sheer w/ some shimmers.
Also bought a Sephora pop-up brush. I used to have one, but I broke it.

Sephora by OPI "How Many Carats?" - $5
Sephora Pop-Up Brush - $8


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Last trip, before heading back home, we went to Macy's. We parked our car outside Macy's store.
The store currently is having President's Day sale. SOOOO many 50-70% off clearance clothes! There's also a 15% off coupon too.

When browsing the clearance racks @ Women section, I found this ADORABLE looking ruffle-trimmed sweater, that's coincidentally in my size. It's the only one too!
It's made of thick knit and long enough to wear it as a coat. Actually, it's categorized as a "coat" on Macy's site.

Style&Co 3/4-Sleeve Ruffle Hem Sweater - $11.xx (Orig. $49)


After I paid for the sweater, we went home. I didn't have the time to check the rest of the clearance sale and the shoes section 'cuz hubby was getting bored and moody. :( O well, it's good for my wallet anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I actually kinda really want that bracelet now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cardigan. I always find some great clearance clothes at TJMAXX and Marshall's.

    ReplyDelete