Sunday, February 13, 2011

February'11 - Week 2

I saw this lovely sandals when I was browsing RevolveClothing website, the sale section, they were on sale for $29.
The website only had one left in my size. So, I quickly googled a discount code, the highest I could find was 20% off, and I bought them right away.


LOVERS + FRIENDS - Skylar - $23.20 (Orig. $105)


The style overall is quite cool looking. They will look nice with cropped pants and boho skirts. The sandals have zip-up closure on the back. They fit true to size, but I wish the ankle straps were adjustable, kinda too big for my ankle.




★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I bought these face and hair products from iHerb.com. It's my favorite site when I want to stock up natural/organic face/body products. Their prices are much cheaper than the retail.

You should check out the site if you've never been there.
First time customer gets $5 off of first purchase with code BUN126. ;-)

Avalon Organics Vit C Cleansing Gel - $6.41
Giovanni Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner - $5.17


I've been using the Avalon Organic face cleansing gel for about a year. This one is my third bottle. It's gentle and clean my skin well. I wish it came in a tube, so that I could bring it with me when I traveled.

The Giovanni Leave-In Conditioner, it's gotten pretty good reviews. It's a pretty good hair product. Thick lotion. If you have short or medium length hair, pea-size of it is enough. Apply it on towel-dried hair and blow dry afterward. If your hair is frizzy-prone, you should try it out.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I got these jeggings from my BFF. One day she texted me to ask about my jeans size. She found some really good deal at Gilly Hicks. I wasn't sure what my size was, so I just told her my American Eagle jeggings size. I always have a hard time finding jeans that fit me. When I buy them online, I always buy them in multiple sizes.

Gilly Hicks Jeggings $9.xx (Orig. $34)


Luckily, I chose the right size! They fit great, not too tight/loose.
They fit like jeans, with button closure and functional front and back pockets, but the fabric is SO soft, as soft as sweatpants. These jeans are going to be one of my fav jeans!


No comments:

Post a Comment