Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jan'11 - Week 4

Hi! It's been 2 weeks since my last update.

After spending $$$$ on a Gucci bag and the holiday sale is over, my shopping habit is a bit more tame. ^__^"

I only bought a couple of tops online last week and I also picked up the $88 Chi travel kit from my in-laws that they bought for me from Walmart.



★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

C&C California Cold Shoulder Tee (Orig. $68) - $19
C&C California Cowl Neck (Orig. $68) - $19


I love this brand, but they are outrageously very expensive! I guess because they are made in USA, not through 3rd world country cheap labor. I love their cotton material. It feels really good and soft against my skin. The cotton is semi-sheer, but I still can wear it alone without have to wear another layer of top under it to look proper.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mini Chi Pro Collection 7 pcs Travel Kit (Orig. $129.99) - $19.75


Found this deal on slickdeals forum in early January. Walmart sold this kit for $19.75 in-store! Now the price is back to $88.

I was going to skip this deal because I didn't have the time to go there. I live 30 mins from the nearest Walmart.
My hubby contacted his sister about this and she went to buy it for me. She said there's only 2 left, so she got one too. Lucky us!

The hair dryers and the flat irons from both kits work great! We're pretty lucky since I saw a few posts on Slickdeals, saying that they got defective ones.
The sleek hair dryer has low & high hot setting.
The 1" flat iron heats up pretty fast.


Travel Sized Chi Flat Iron
Travel Sized Chi Blow Dryer
Travel Sized Chi Infra Shampoo (2 oz)
Travel Sized Chi Infra Treatment Conditioner (2 oz)
Travel Sized Chi Infusion (2 oz)
Travel Sized Chi 44 Iron Guard (2 oz)
Hanging bag for carrying all of this

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Today, I picked up a couple of FREE 1.6 oz candles ($3.50 value each) from Bath & Body Works. B&BW posted the coupon on their Facebook, it valid until today only.
The fruity fragrance smells amazing!!! My fav one between the two is the Pink Sangria.


Pink Sangria:
  • A refreshing combination of zesty mandarin, raspberry and fresh blueberry, layered with the sweetness of sugar crystals.
Island Colada:
  • A delicious blend of pineapple, creamy coconut and orange, with a touch of ginger.

1 comment:

  1. The travel flat iron looks so cute and stubby LOL.

    ReplyDelete