Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jan'11 - Week 2, Part 1 (In Stores)

Last week, I had Friday off to take care of some things. My hubby took a day off too to accompany me. Then, we went to a couple of malls, and then stayed overnight at a friend's house. Lovely weekend! ☺

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So, we visited Sephora to get the free iPhone cases. We asked for an iPhone 4 case, and an iPhone 3GS case for sister-in-law's. I don't like iPhone 4 case, it only has B/W stripes on the sides. I like the design of 3GS version more.



★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

While hubby browsing the Apple store, I went to the VS store to check out the Semi Annual Sale.

I ended up buying a bra, it's on sale for $26.99 (Orig. $48). This bra is incredibly comfortable!
Also, the bra is actually not on sale online! (Link). It looks like I got a good deal on it!


Incredible by VS racerback bra - $26.99 (Orig. $48)




★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Then, we went to H&M. I bought a sweaterdress that's on sale.

Sweaterdress - $15 (Orig. $34.50)


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Other store that we visited was GAP.

Ruched Dolman Tee - $17.15 (Orig. $24.50)


After visiting two GAP stores, I finally found this top! I had been wanting to get this top since I saw it online last month. I love the back! I bought it in bordeaux red (left). If you're planning to buy this top, get it one size smaller. It'll be more flattering and not baggy.

When I was paying, I realized I'd left my $10 coupon at home!! So bummed! :(

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So, my hubby's friend got a guest-pass to shop at the Nike employee store.
Nike employees get 50% off of everything. That's one nice perk!

So we asked him to buy us some clothes. We wish that he could get us shoes too, but we didn't know what shoes to get.

Nike Pro -Core Hyperwarm Fitted Mock-Neck Training Shirt
Gray & Red (hubby's) - $25 (Orig. $50)
Black (mine) - $28 (Orig. $55)


This training shirt keeps you warm in freezing weather. So you don't have to bundle up when you're working out or doing sports outdoor. Hubby really likes this shirt. Plus these 2, he has 3 total. He just wish he could get one in black, his fav color, but it's always sold out in his size. LOL




On the other hand, I got one in black! He was so pissed off about it. :-D
I love the half zip, so I don't feel chocked. It also have thumbholes! I love thumbholessss!!



★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Update (1/15/11):

VS lowered down the prices of the bras and the panties! All bras are $15.99 and all panties are $2.99. So, hubby and I went to the mall again the following weekend to get a price adjustment, and to check out the sale (of course). I was able to get the price adjustment (Yay!), and bought some panties too.

Incredible by VS racerback bra - $15.99 (Orig. $48)
Panties - $2.99 (Oirg. $12.50 each)


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We also checked out Bath & Body Works.

Foaming Anti-Bacterial Hand Soaps - 4 for $15
Moisturizing Conditioner - $3



Hubby bought an AE waffle hoodie, with my gift card. This hoodie costs more online ($24.95). In-store, this hoodie costs $19.95 plus 30% off.

AE Waffle Full Zip Hoodie - $13.96







No comments:

Post a Comment