Monday, January 3, 2011

Jan'11 - Week 1

I ordered this from Sephora mid-December. Didn't have the time to post it up until now. Sephora offered a free mini size Marc Jacob Daisy with any purchase. I love the design of the bottle !!
I love the smell. I bought the roll on version last year, and I used it all.

Sephora Nail Polish - Vintage Sweater - $5
Marc Jacobs Daisy - Free + Free 3 perfume samples


To get the perfume, I bought a nail polish that was on sale. The nail polish quality is quite nice. I like the opaque teal color.
The total of my order was $10.95 shipped. Pretty good deal, since the perfume alone costs at least $10 on eBay.



★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So many nice stuff on sale on Nordstrom Rack online!
I ended up ordering $210 worth of clothes, to avoid paying shipping fee ($200 min purchase). I ordered 2 tops, and 5 pairs of pants and jeans in multiple sizes because I didn't know which size would fit me. I don't like buying pants online because of that reason. After trying them out, I'm only keeping 1 pair of those pants, and the tops. You can return the unwanted ones to a regular Nordstrom store. ☺


Kenneth Cole New York Drawstring Pants $24.97 (Orig. $69)


Very comfy sweat/yoga pants!!

Karen Kane Cowl Neck Top $24.97 (Orig. $69)

I was hesitated to buy this top, because stripes pattern can add pounds. But, it actually it looks pretty good, I think. LOL
The material is very nice quality and soft, and I like the colwneck.

Free People 'New Kit Far Away' Cardigan $39.97 (Orig. $108)

Bottom-half of the sweater is flared-out, which kinda makes the sweater doesn't look too flattering. But, it is warm, and the knit material is not itchy. Red is my favorite color too. So it's a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment