Monday, December 27, 2010

Kohl's, RapidLash and HG Boots

I did a little shopping at Kohl's last weekend.

Harajuku Lover Mini Snow Bunny "G" and "Love" - $13.99


Wheeee my 2 favorite fragrances, "G" and "Love". Finally I could buy them for pretty cheap!

Barely There Invisible Look Extra Firm Hi-Waist Smoother - $18.90.


This is a really good body-shaper. The fabric is soft. It's also thick, so you don't have to worry that you'll rip it apart easily like pantyhose. The waistband has silicon trim so it won't roll down.

Croft & Barrow Belt $7


Also bought a belt, since my old one was almost broke to two pieces since I wore it a lot. I like this belt, the buckle part is flat/no bulge. So it won't make you look like you have big tummy when you wear form-fitting clothes.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

eBay - $17.xx shipped


Paypal rewarded me a $10 coupon, for being a good standing account holder, or sort of. I used it to get this eyelash/brow growth enhancer.
If I remember, I'll post result in a few months. ☺

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Jessica Simpson Capry - $97.49


I once bought the same pair in brown (Blog). I LOVE THEM!
Because the heels are only 2.5" high, they are very easy to walk in and I can walk in them for hours. I spent weeks trying to find black boots that were as comfortable as these Capry boots. In the end, I came back to these boots. After I shopped around, jessicasimpsoncollection.com offered the cheapest price. Actually Macy's offered cheaper by almost $14, but they were out of my size.

3 comments:

  1. OMG. I need to go to Kohls! I love the music one! It smells so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try one of those body shaper contraptions but too shy to pick one up from the mall. How do you like it so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiffy, it helps smoothing down unwanted waist bulges. They are not completely gone, but it makes me look better. One bad thing about it, it's very very tight fitting, makes it harder to breathe after awhile.

    ReplyDelete