Monday, December 20, 2010

$10, $15, $20 off lovely GCs...

A couple of things that I ordered online from Sephora with a $20 off GC and a $15 off GC.


Korres Cherry Full Color Gloss in Nude (Orig. $17) - $7.95 shipped
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner (Orig. $21) - $4.85 shipped

Freebies:
Marc Jacob Lola Deluxe Mini Perfume
Various Perfume Samples

I haven't had the time to try them out. I looovee the shape of the MJ Lola perfume. The rose cap is so pretty!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I bought this top with my last $10 VS Secret Reward GC, when VS offered extra 20% off of clearance items. I also grabbed a free panty too, it's the December freebie for VS Angel Reward card holders.

Body by VS SuperSoft panty ($11.50) - Free


V-Neck Tee (Orig. $19.50) - $6.38 shipped


Majority of the time, I am happy with my VS purchases. This time I'm SO disappointed. Unlike the modeled tee, the V-neck part and the shoulders has white piping. Too much white piping! It makes me feel like I'm wearing the shirt inside out! Yah, good thing it's very cheap. So I may as well keep it. Maybe I'll grow to like it someday.

UPDATE (12/22/10):
I've decided to return the VS tee above. I HATE the white piping.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love how adorable the MJ Lola bottle is?! I swear the only reason why I made a purchase on Sephora was just to get that. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mallory: Yeah it's SO adorable. I have enough lip glosses. I made a purchase just to get it. LOL I should have gotten the MUFE microfinishing powder. It didn't crossed my mind at the time.

    ReplyDelete