Monday, November 29, 2010

Picked up some packages @ UPS Store

Last week, I was trapped at home whole week because of the bad weather here, so I wasn't able to pick up my packages at the UPS store located in other town and also because of the holiday. Finally I could pick them up today!

I got another $50 off of $100 code from NM Last Call.
Around end of October they had a promotion, purchased a regular-priced item, like a $7 panty, they would give a $50/$100 that could be used in mid November. One of the clothes I bought last time met the requirement.

I had been drooling at this sweater for 2 months. I finally could buy it!

Superdry St. Germain Sweater Jacket (Orig. $350) - $63.20


This is a very heavy knit sweater jacket. It weighs around 4 pounds! Even my bomber jacket is much lighter! It's thick and warm. The hood is big enough to cover my big head. Luv it! I can't zip up the turtleneck part though, my neck is too big or something.








Sychelles Lavish Leather Wedge (Orig. $100) - $24


I also bought a pair of wedged pumps. Nice vibrant teal color. I love the scalloped trim, so cute!




★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I found out about an online store called FECLOTHING (Foreign Exchange Clothing) on Soompi. They are currently having 50% off and free shipping until end of the month. Their clothes are alright. I ended up buying this open cardigan. The knit is pretty good quality, a bit thin. I like the cut and the style of the collar. One thing I don't like is the 3/4 sleeves, they look awkwardly short on me. They look longer on the model.

Open Cardigan (Orig. $34) - $17


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I purchased this on C&C California website, with 40% off code and shipping was free.

Their clothes are so expensive, because they are made in USA? But the quality is very nice and soft.

C&C California Sleeveless Cowlneck (Orig. $54) - $11.94




★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Last, something that I bought in store last weekend.
I went to VS to get the VS Pink dog, I collect those dogs. Heheh.
I bought a tee to get the dog AND a Secret Reward card. I also got another dog in red color online. The tee is quite soft and comfy.

PINK tee - $16.50


7 comments:

  1. That Superdry sweater is absolute love!! It's beautiful and you look lovely in it! Definitely making the BF buy me one. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedged pumps are super cute. I've never seen scallop trimmed shoes before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I didn't know about the NM last call website! I LOVE the Juicy wallet you got from there earlier! Such a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Superdry sweater jacket looks fabulous! Would that be good to wear alone for new york winters, do you think? I'm looking at a puffer jacket right now, but I really don't want to be wearing a puffer jacket and a pea coat is just not warm enough i would think...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jenn: I don't know how cold NY is. I live in rainy Oregon. When the weather is mid 40s and up, I pair the sweater with short sleeves and I still feel comfortably warm. Colder than that, I wear a long thin sweater. I can't layer much, the sweater is very fitted.

    ReplyDelete