Sunday, November 7, 2010

Last Call by NM Splurge

I love NM Last Call !! They sell well-known brands for more affordable price! About a month ago, I signed up for their e-newsletter, and they emailed me a $50 off of $100+ purchase code last week. The code only can be used if they send you that email. I was soooo excited! They are currently having 30-50% off sale and they offer free shipping too.


Romeo & Juliet Couture Printed Tunic w/ Peplum $20 (Orig. $108)



I love R&J Couture clothes. Their design is so unique! I love the shark-bite hem of this top and the pleated hem on the back. The top is pretty long, mid-thigh length. Too bad they only have this top in size large, so it's one size too big for me, it's not as form-fitting as picture, but I still love it.


Juicy Couture Zip Clutch $25.26 (Orig. $78)


Very nice quality wallet/clutch. The velour is so soft and luxurious. Compact. Many pockets and card slots. I actually like a wallet with a picture window more, so that I can put a picture of hubby and me .

Michael Kors Polo - $23.75 (Orig. $126)


Lastly, I bought a polo for hubby, for his birthday gift. Luckily it's true to size. I wanted to get a buttoned-down shirt for him to wear to work, but they were kinda pricey. Hubby would get mad if I got him something expensive. When he saw the original price tag of this polo, he almost screamed at me. He calmed down after I told him how much I spent for it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment