Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just small beauty things...

I bought a few things during Sephora 20% F&F, again.


MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation - Soft Beige
NARS Duo Eyeshadow ($32 Value) - Wicked

+ 3 samples

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation - $40
I've been using Dr Jart Black Label BB cream foundation. It's a nice foundation but I feel the shade is a bit too pale for me. This MUFE HD shade is much closer to my skin tone. It's a liquid foundation, so I have to use a brush to apply it on my face. It has good staying power and shine control.

NARS Duo Eyeshadow ($32 Value) - Wicked


✰ NARS is currently selling this shade for $10. I bought it just because I needed to spend $10 more to get free shipping. The color on the left is called "shimmer opal" (pale yellow-green), and the right one is called "shimmering citron" (light green). They are not bad, they compliment brown eye color pretty good. Not the kind of color I'll wear daily though.



Bobbi Brown Foundation Brush
Kat Von D Sinner Rollerball Eau de Parfum Roll-On
+ 3 samples


Bobbi Brown Foundation Brush - $35
✰ Need this to use with the MUFE foundation. Expensive, but it works really well. I had a foundation brush from EcoTools. It's very crappy, it made my face streaky.

Kat Von D Sinner Rollerball Eau de Parfum Roll-On - $16
✰ I wanted to get this since July, but I wanted to wait until Sephora F&F. I love the smell. It smells sexy, with a hint of sweet vanilla scent. The scent is very long lasting too, it lasts whole day.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

These are the only nail strengthener that works for me!
The retail price for one is $15. I was going to buy one on eBay, and then found out that I could buy these for cheaper on Amazon. I bought them from this seller.


OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener - $17.90 shipped

No comments:

Post a Comment