Saturday, October 23, 2010

MJRSales splurge, and more


Purchased a few things from MJRSales. I was tempted by their free shipping offer.

First batch, I bought them when they had free shipping when bought 2 or more clearance items. I bought myself a Victoria's Secret satin slip lingerie. I had been wanting a simple lingerie, but didn't want to pay a lot. I usually only wear cotton sleepwear LOL
The satin feels REALLY nice. Very soft and silky! It's just around $9.xx. The top, bought it just to get free shipping. It's a nice basic top.


$15.76 shipped


Second batch, a few days after that deal above was over, they had another free shipping deal, this time free shipping with any purchase. So I decided to buy a bunch of The Limited basic tees.

Total $41.32 shipped



I love these two sweetheart-neckline tees. I love the material. Unfortunately, even though it's my regular size, they fit kinda too small. These tees don't have spandex, so they are not stretchy.




These two tops, same size as above, but they fit just fine and comfortable. I thought the first top was wine red, but actually the color is deep dark purple. The brown babydoll is cute, I can wear it as an off-shoulder too.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Waking up at 7:50 am every Saturday to check out Hautelook has become my weekly habit. It's because it's the day when Hautelook has the blowout sales,up to 70% off at 8 am PST !

C&C California Handkerchief Bella Tunic - $19+s/h (Orig. $75)



I love love tops with this kind of uneven hem. If you've been following my blog, you know I bought a few in the past. Heheh ☺
Glad I picked the right size! It fits as modeled. I once bought a C&C CA top in the past, and it's kinda too small. So this time I bought one size bigger.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★


I saw this tunic on ideeli site awhile ago. Then, I found the same one on eBay for cheaper price. This tunic is quite unique. I thought it's made of lace all over, but actually it is a tunic with lace design burnout, which is a good thing, because if it's lace all over, it'd be itchy. The tunic is semi-sheer. So either wear a nude cami or wear a nude bra, if I'm daring enough.

My Tribe Burnout Lace Tunic - $15.xx + s/h







No comments:

Post a Comment