Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Likas Papaya Soap Result

I have this weird "spot" on my temple that really annoys me. I always have to put a lot of concealer to cover it up. It seems I inherited it from my mom, she has the same spot on her face, same location too.

In May, I bought a whitening cream from iHerb website.
I tried it out for 2 months, took before and after pictures.
In July, because I didn't see that much difference, decided to buy Likas Papaya Soap on eBay. I used it 1-2x a day in the morning and at night. I only apply it on the "spot" since I don't want to make my whole face lighter.

I took a picture again today. I'm amazed that it really works! The "spot" is almost disappear. ☺






10 comments:

  1. Wow that's awesome, how much was it on ebay for??

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoaaa. i needa that lol. i suppose this should help lighten my acne scars.

    by any chance, do you have a picture of the ingredients list for this? Im allergic to sulfates and I didnt want to buy this and then find out later i get hives/break out >.<

    thank u for posting this! it really helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @IchigoBunnie, I already threw away the packaging. I googled and found the ingredients

    Here they are: sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate, water, sodium isethionate, coconut acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, and/or sodium laureth sulfate and/or sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate, sodium sterate, sodium cocoate, or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, titanium dioxide, triosodium edta, papaya enzyme, FD&C yellow 3 FD&C red 40. 5/09/10

    Credit: http://www.skincaretalk.com/skin-lightening/13925-could-someone-please-list-ingredients-likas-papaya-soap.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's amazing! Do you think it would work for freckles/sun spots?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It works on freckles too, but if the spots are darker than mine, you'll need lots of patience. Mine takes 3 months to fade that much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bunny,
    which seller did you buy it from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ebay seller "www911healthshopcom"
    I checked, I think the seller doesn't sell likas anymore. Just picked a seller with lots of positive feedbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoa that is so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. its in stock at 99ranch :3

    ReplyDelete