Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tints, Knits, and Poncho

Another Sephora and their awesome VIB Perks !!


Pucci Vivara Rollerball Perfume - $10
+ 3 samples
Sephora VIB bonus:
2 Benefit BadGal Lash Mascaras, High Beam, PoiseTint

I've been wanting to try out the cheek/lips tints!
But, I haven't gotten around to try them out yet. I like collecting samples, but lazy to try them out. I just let them piling up. LOL

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I bought this dress on Hautelook a few weeks ago.
I generally wear size medium. After reading the reviews on AA site, I ordered a size large.
Well, the dress is hot and very tight fitting, just like modeled. Kinda feel like wearing a size small dress. I'm uncomfortable wearing such dress. It's flatters my love handles! :(
I wish it's a little bit loose. I hope I can stretch it out a little bit.

American Apparel Criss-Cross Dress - $27.95


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I bought this last week when Express had the free shipping and extra 20% off deal. The sweater was on sale for $19.99. I always love this kind of top, with the uneven hem. Not long ago I bought a top with similar style (link).

Unfortunately, even though it's my regular size, it's kinda too big for me, it's like wearing a tent. Yah, I still like it, the material is nice and soft, and good thing I bought it for pretty cheap.

Express Shark Bite Sweater - $15.99


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I broke my previous retractable powder brush! I didn't find one at the drugstores that fit my qualification. I wanted something small and compact. Most powder brushes are huge/fat, and expensive too.

I found this brush on eBay. The size is perfect and I like how it's flat, so it doesn't take so much space in my cosmetic bag. It works has a blush brush too. The hair is soft and I haven't noticed any shedding.

Retractable Powder Brush - $6.49


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I forgot to show this poncho! I found it when I was cleaning up my room. LOL
My friend gave this to me for my very very belated birthday present (June) a few weeks ago.
She bought it at H&M for $19.95.
You can see the commercial here. My friend bought one too in that color.
I haven' t had the chance to wear it, since I don't know how to wear it.

On eBay, this poncho worth $80-$150!! Can you believe that? Well, I can't!!
I don't get why people would spend that much on this poncho!!

Man, I wish I could get my hands on a bunch of this poncho. I could buy myself a designer bag so easily. *sigh*




No comments:

Post a Comment