Friday, September 10, 2010

Purly e-Shopping!

I bought this on eBay. I was in the mood to buy a pair of earrings with stars and dangling style. Of course they have to be .925 sterling silver, so that they don't tarnish.

Sterling Silver Stars Dangling Earrings - $14 shipped
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I bought this dress when UO had stackable free shipping and 15% codes last week. It's comfortable and nice dress. I like the diagonal prints. Perfect for summer. It's very low cut, so I've to wear a cami under it.

Alternative Apparel Diagonal Print Dress - $13.49



★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I was bored, and then decided to browse WalMart site. I came across these new collections by Norma Kamali. I did some damange, but shipping fee is hella cheap though, only 97 cents/item.

Norma Kamali - Women's French Terry Core Hoodie -$18


This hoodie is hella unique, the duotone, the zip-up hood. The 100% cotton material is not thick. It's just slightly thicker than cotton t-shirt. It's great for spring and fall. Unfortunately, I'm planning to return it. It's nice, but it's not really my style. It's kinda too sporty, I don't like how it's not thick, and I rarely wear hoodies anyway.

Norma Kamali - Women's Sweater Dress -$20


This sweater dress is pretty comfy and soft! I bought my regular size, unfortunately it's too big/baggy. I'm going to return and get one size smaller, well, maybe.

Norma Kamali - Women's Motorcycle Jacket- $24


I bought my usual size. Glad it fits fine! The material is like the hoodie above. I love the zipper details. I'm tempted to buy the black one too, but I don't like wearing black-colored clothes, so I might pass.



★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Forever 21 offered free shipping on labor day. I didn't get any clothes, since I've too many already LOL. But, I bought a beanie! Luckily there's a modeled picture too.

Coincidentally, a day after I purchased the beanie, I saw a woman wore the oatmeal color when I was shopping at IKEA. It looked really cute on her. I was glad I ordered one!




The quality is surprisingly really good, love it! :-D



★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I posted a preview of my experience ordering from Beyond The Rack here.
Finally, after waiting for 5 weeks, my BTR order has arrived.



I purchased the dress for around $25 shipped. I had $10 store credit, it covered the shipping fee.

Luckily, the dress is not as bad as the delivery time. The dress fits! The quality is nice, comfy, and it's not too low cut, so I don't have to wear a cami under it. Good thing the weather is still warm, so I still have the chance to wear it this weekend!





★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I purchased this dress during Hautelook saturday blowout sale event 2 weeks ago. After shipping, it's about $30.xx shipped. This is the 2nd time I bought a My Tribe.

My Tribe Paolina dress - $22.50 + s/h (Orig. $90)



I love this dress! I was worried about the bust. Usually babydoll style doesn't look right on me because of my bust size. This dress is pretty stretchy so the bust fits nicely. They are true to size, nice quality and soft. The material of this purple dress is pretty thick, so it's perfect for fall/winter. Yay!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3 comments:

  1. hahah oh wow... I know why you'd be worried about the bust! Mine is non existent compared to urs. Lovely buys tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your purple dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you posted these at least a year ago. ... just by the off chance, I have to check. do you still have the Norma Kamali hoodie? I'll totally buy it off of you if you do. Mine was a slightly different pattern on the color but I loved it and it's been damaged. I can't find them anywhere anymore. E-mail me if you still do and are interested.


    seda716@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete