Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Crocs again?!

I ordered a couple of things from Forever 21 last week, because they had free shipping offer. I only ordered the basic clothes, since F21 clothes aren't really my style. The long-sleeve top are too tight. I ordered a large, but it fits like a small. I bought a couple of short-sleeves tees from F21 in the past, and they fit me fine. It's such a bummer. I really like this top, but it's too tight, so it's not appropriate to wear in public.

The dress, surprisingly it runs big. I ordered the size medium. I usually buy size large, so it's gamble. It fits just like as modeled! It's the same material as their basic tees. The quality is pretty good, it's not sheer and comfortable.

Basic V-neck top - $4.80
Basic Knit Dress - $15.84



★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Happy with my Crocs purchase last week, I ordered another pair!
I bought these wedges from 6pm website. It's the only website I could find that offered the lowest price.
Unluckily (for me), now you can find these wedges for $19.99 shipped on Amazon site! I'm so bummed!! I could have save $10.xx! :(
It's a hassle to return them since 6pm doesn't offer free shipping. O well.


Crocs "Havana"- $25 + s/h



I'm not that happy with these wedges. They run slightly too big for my feet, especially my LEFT foot. If you look closely, there's a gap between the front strap and my foot. My left foot is smaller than my right foot!! OMG !! :(
But, they are really comfortable and very stable to walk in. I love the bumpy part on the base, it massages the bottom part of my feet.




★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Another slingback wedges!! LOL
I bought them with the JCPenney $10 off $10 code (GO4TEN). The code valid until 9/28.
When I ordered these wedges, JCP also offered free shipping on all shoes purchases. I love free shipping!


St John's Bay "Magda" - $9.99


These wedges come in black and bronze. I bought the bronze since I already bought the black Crocs above. I was thinking to return these wedges because they are just an impulse buy. But, when I opened the box, I changed my mind. I love the bronze color, the knot design is cute, and they are very comfortable. Yah, they are not even $10 anyway. So, I'm keeping them.




★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Once again, VS mailed me a free PINK panty coupon. It comes like once a month. I wish they mailed me a free VS Cotton panty instead. I don't like the quality of PINK panties.
I also bought a $11.50 hiphugger panty. My sister got a $10 Birthday coupon from VS. She gave it to me because she's not into VS.

Body by VS HipHugger - $1.50
Pink panty - Free



1 comment:

  1. the wedges look great on you :) i on the other hand, can't handle anything with height haha..

    ReplyDelete