Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jegging and Another Folica

Another freebie from Folica.
I was able to grab a free shower caddy and full size Amika shampoo+conditioner, before they fixed the glitch on their site.


The caddy was supposed to be free with any purchase of $50+, but because of the glitch, I was able to get the caddy just by buying some $2.99 elastic hair ties. It's a pretty nice shower caddy, it has 3 roomy compartments.



★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Since last week, AE is having BOGO 50% off jeans. I found a 20% off code floating around that I could stack with the BOGO 50% off.
I used this chance to get myself a pair of jegging. I heard many good reviews about them. I'm planning to wear them with boots this upcoming fall & winter seasons.

The "Midnight Indigo" wash is on sale for $29.95 (Orig. $39.50).
I bought 2 pairs in different sizes, my regular size and a bigger size, since the reviewers said the jeans run small.
I ended up keeping the bigger size. The jeans are VERY tight fitting and curve hugging. After shipping fee, the jeans still cost under $20. Good deal!

Sadly (for me), this labor day weekend, AE offers 20% off and FREE SHIPPING! Agh, I hate when that happens! I could have saved $7 on s/h fee !! :(



Yah, pretty short update this week. LOL
Next week, I will have 4 packages coming in the mail, including my Beyond The Rack (Gesh. Finally!) and Hautelook orders. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment