Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hooked on iHerb

I bought a bunch of stuff on iHerb again!

If you've never bought anything from this website, new customers can get $5 off of your first purchase when you use code BUN126.




Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal Facial Cream
Pros: This cream is great. It's affordable, moisturizes my skin really well, my skin condition is better than it used to be. It works under makeup too.
Cons: It's a small jar. I use this day and night. It only last for 2-2.5 months.

Derma E Vitamin E Skin Oil 20,000 IU
I googled, Vitamin E is known for healing and moisturizing powers. It really heals my acne scars much faster. The liquid is very thick, so I apply it on my face sparingly at night before I go to bed. My skin overall looks noticeably better since I've been using it.

Earth Science Eye Makeup Remover
I usually used Clinique eye makeup remover. I wanted to try something different, and cheaper. This one got the most good reviews on the website. I really like it! It removes my eye makeup better than the Clinique does. It doesn't sting my eyes too. Good price and it does the job!

Jarrow Formula Biotin Capsules
I immediately noticed my hair doesn't shed as much anymore. I used to shed so much like house pets. I haven't noticed any negative side effects.
It's supposed to be good for skin too. I don't notice any difference on that area though. Also, it boosts my nail growth. My nails grow faster than they used to, but it doesn't make my nail stronger. I still have to depend on the OPI Nail Envy nail strengthener to keep my nail from breaking.

Earth Science Papaya Glycolic Gentle Skin Peel
This product got pretty good reviews too on the website. The product texture is oatmeal-like. It smells pretty nice. You have to apply the product thickly on your face. If you apply it sparingly, you won't be able to peel it off thoroughly, only a little at a time. If you apply it sparingly, the only way to remove it, is by rinsing your face with warm water....which was not fun to do! It's really hard to rinse it off. I literally had to claw the masque off my face to remove it. I like how it makes my skin feel soft and fresh though.

So, in summary, I love all my buys!!

2 comments:

  1. Biotin is also supposed to strengthen and promote growth in nails. I've never personally tried it but just fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Daphne. Yeah I know. Well, it doesn't help my nails. My nails broke/torn one by one easily. I still depend on the OPI Nail Envy to keep my nails from breaking. Strangely, unlike other Biotin brands, this bottle only says it's only for hair and skin. It doesn't say anything about nails.

    ReplyDelete