Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sephora & Outlet Shopping

Purchased an eyeshadow last week on Sephora site last week, just because I wanted the Juicy Couture perfume! LOL


Kat Von D e/s duo in Livewire - $10
(glittering silver taupe/silver gray shimmer)

Freebies:
Tocca Bianca Eau de Parfum Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum
Versace Versense Eau de Toilette
Couture Couture by Juicy Couture Mini Parfum Rollerball


I had to pay $5.95 shipping. Not in the mood to buy $50 worth of stuff just to get free shipping. It's worth it though, the Juicy perfume smells really nice, and the size is decent for a freebie.



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Saturday, went to the mall and dropped by Sephora to get the VIB freebie (w/ any purchase).
I used my store credit to get the Lancome mascara primer. I've been using the Clinique Lash Building Primer. Now I want to try a different brand.

I tried the Lancome one a couple of times. I don't see any dramatic difference. It does pretty much the same thing as the Clinique one, same results. So after I've finished this one, I'm going to go back to Clinique, since it's cheaper.

Lancome CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara ($22) - $0



VIB freebie - Smashbox palette & Photo Finish primer


I was so surprised about the size! So tiny!
The palette is as big as a business card, and each shade is about Q-tip size.
Yah, it's just a freebie, I shouldn't have had high expectation. LOL

I won't use Photo Finish primer. It gave me break outs in the past.
The cream liners ... hmm.. not my thing. Maybe I'll try them when I'm really bored.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

We went to the outlet mall yesterday. I participated in an event that was happening on that day, and I got a bunch of coupons and a $10 gift card.

We first visited the Esprit store. It's just opened a few weeks ago. Everything in store was 40% off. The clearance clothes were $19.99, plus 25% off.

I was almost going to buy a $19.99 open cardigan. While looking for my size, I found this hooded sweatshirt jacket. I decided to get the jacket instead, 'cuz I really liked it, eventhough the price tag was $59.99, it's missing a button too. Unfortunately, it's the only one on the rack.

I asked the cashier if I could get discount because of the missing button.
The cashier said they couldn't give me additional discount and they weren't supposed to sell a defect. But, I decided to just buy it, since I really liked it. The jacket comes with backup buttons anyway.

The cashier rang it up, and it turned out, it's also on sale for $19.99!
I literally said, "Yeeeeeeesss! Scorreee!!" LOL
After the 25% off and $10 gift card = dirt cheap. ;-)

Hooded jacket (Orig. 79.50) - $4.99



Then, hubby and I went to Banana Republic, since I had a 40% off of a single item coupon.

Organic tee - $10



I bought a tee and also a hoodie for hubby.
We used the coupon for his hoodie, since we'd get better deal out of it. The hoodie was already on sale for 60% off, and we were allowed to stack it with the 40% off. heheh..

Men Hoodie ($49.99) - $11.99



Then, we also went to the Coach Outlet store. Like usual, there's a sales associate that's giving away a 20% off coupon to the customers by the entrance. I used it to buy myself a cosmetic bag. It's kinda too small for my cosmetic junks. I guess I'll have to reduce the amount of unnecessary junks that I always carry around.

COACH cosmetic bag (Sale $49.99) - $19.99







No comments:

Post a Comment