Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dress Week

So, about 2 weeks ago, I was browsing the Norma Kamali apparel on Walmart site, this one-piece dress attracted my attention. At the time, there's no reviews yet, since it's a new collection. Once I saw a review, a 5/5 star review, I decided to buy it right away.

Norma Kamali Shirred Column Jersey Dress - $20





It's really a nice quality dress, simple, elegant and very flattering. The shirred waist works like a corset. It makes the waist slimmer and curvy. It can be dress up or down easily too. Wear it alone with heels and jewelries for formal event, or wear it with a denim jacket or a cardigan to wear it casually.

Unfortunately, the size I picked is a bit too snug for my level of comfort. It fits too much like a bodysuit on me. The bust area is too tight, but the waist down fits fine.
I bought the size small (4/6). The waist fits for someone with 27-28 inches waist and 34-35 inches hips.
I ordered the size medium last night. I hope it fits better, because I like this dress a lot!
Walmart shipping fee is great! Only $1.97!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Got the VS dress that I bought last week!
When I ordered this dress, it was backordered till 5/17/10. Luckily the dress is back in stock early!
I wanted this dress since last year, but it's kinda pricey. This year I finally could buy this dress for cheaper because of the $20 worth of Secret Reward Gift Cards and $10 VS Angel Reward.

Victoria's Secret Smocked Bra Top Dress - $15.99 shipped

4 comments:

  1. The black dress looks great on you, doesn't look like it would be from walmart at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are such cute dresses!!!! I love wearing dresses too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I read your bing and ebates post and it really helped a lot! I was wondering if you found anything else that could be used to get money back? Cause bing stopped their wii glitch :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daphne: Thanks. It's technically not a Walmart dress. Norma Kamali is a designer. It's just like Vera Wang with Kohls or Jimmy Cho with H&M.

    jstbreathless: Sorry. i have no answer too. I gave up finding other way awhile ago. I tried other ways, like eBates w/ Cashbaq, or Bing with Cashbaq. It didn't work. The online store only reports about your purchase to the second cashback site.

    ReplyDelete