Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Cardigan and Beauty Products

I purchased this at Ross last weekend. The design of the brush is pretty neat. One side has regular bristles, and the other side has boar bristles.
The hairbrush name is very mouthful!

Tigi Bed Head Clean Freak Tourmaline Split Personality Styler - $5.99

It gives the desired volume on the crown section better than a round brush does, but it's kinda hard to maneuver because of the odd shape.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Around 2 weeks ago, ASOS offered free shipping to international buyers!
I didn't really find anything I really wanted to have, except this cardigan.
It's because of the poet-sleeves! I those kind of sleeves!! LOL
And also the unique-looking neckline.

ASOS Collapse Front Longline Cardigan £10.00 (US$15.04 shipped)


The top buttons are on the inside of the cardigan. When I button all of them, the neckline turns into a cowlneck. The cardigan is wool-mixed, so it's pretty thick and warm.



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I saw this cosmetic bag on Purse Forum. It's one of Bloomingdale's signature 'Brown Bag' collection. I don't know why I didn't mind paying a lot for it. Majority of my cosmetic bags are GWP. I guess I'm attracted to the simplicity of the design, and I love the wording.

Bloomingdale's Little Beauty Bag - $18

The bag is made of glazed canvas. It's bigger than I expected. It's very roomy. I put my makeup junks in it, and there's still so much space left.
Measurement: 9" W x 6" H x 1" D





There's also this bag, "Little Brown Cosmetic Bag - $12"
Measurement 8.25" W x 5.25 H" x 1" D
I want to get this one too someday.
My friend will go to California this end of May. I think I'll ask her to buy this for me, a souvenir.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I purchased more stuff on iHerb.com.

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Moisture Plus Lotion w/ SPF 15 - $9.92
Reviva Labs, Brown Spot Night Cream with Kojic Acid - $7.15



Avalon Organic Vitamin C is my HG!
Their cream and face cleanser are great, now I want to try their SPF lotion.

Update (5/26/10):
This lotion is not moisturizing enough for my skin. My skin feels tight and has dry patches a few hours later. So I go back using the cream version, and apply this SPF lotion on top of it.

I'm also trying out this cream that can lighten hyperpigmentation. It contains kojic acid, it's a safe skin lightening agent for sunspots, freckles, etc.
My sunspots/freckles have been irritating me for a long time.



As suggested on the packaging, I did a "patch" testing for sensitivity on the underside of my forearm first. The cream has rosy smell.
When it touched my skin, it felt cool and tingling a little bit for a few minutes.
No allergic reaction, thankfully. I hope it does the same when I put it on my face.
Update: I applied some on my face last night, no complication! ^_^V

I also grabbed some freebies from their "Free" section.
You can pick as many as you want. You only can pick one of each though.


iHerb.Com Pen, Recycled Cardboard Pen
Cleanse, Detox Your Whole Body, 32 Pages
Madre Labs, Acai Heart, Organic Acai Plus Grape Vine Resveratrol, 1 packet

3 comments:

  1. I definitely need to go to Ross this weekend and see what they have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little brown cosmetic bag-- that's really clever. I'm definitely getting that to put in my like...two products haha XD

    ReplyDelete