Monday, April 5, 2010

Shoes Shopping

Today, I went shopping with my parents and sister who were visiting, and hubby too.

I wrote awhile ago (blog entry), about a pair of sandals that's on clearance that I really wanted to buy, but unfortunately they didn't have them my size. (T_T)

When I was browsing the shoes section, I found that same pair of sandals in my size! I was so shocked (O_O) that I could find them again at Ross, after 7 months later! Of course, I grabbed them right away. LOL
Then, my dad bought them for me! Yay! \(^o^)/

Kenneth Cole Reaction Know Best - $25.99


Then, one of the stores that we visited was Famous Footwear.
My sister was looking for the Skechers Shape-Ups. They are one of those toning shoes that are currently pretty popular.
Famous Footwear was having BOGO 50% off. Unfortunately, the Skechers was excluded from the deal. Boooo.

So she bought them full price for $99.99, with 0% tax, since Oregon has no sales tax. It's a good deal for her since the state where she lives has 9% sales tax. At the store, we also tried out the Easy Spirit Anti Gravity shoes. The design doesn't look appealing, but I think they look pretty cute when worn.
They are very lightweight and the sole is very cushy and comfortable. No wonder they are called "Anti Gravity" !

I read a bunch of reviews online, many customers who have bad back and knees, and arthritis really love these shoes.

I originally wasn't planning to buy them, because they are a bit expensive. Then, the store employee said that these shoes were qualified for the 50% off deal. So I couldn't pass up that deal! So my sister bought the Skechers and I bought these shoes for 50% off of the listed price! Can't get better deal than that anywhere!

Easy Spirit Getahead $24.98
(Orig. $79.99. Sale $49.99)



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


Unrelated buy, I bought hubby some shirts from Old Navy, with the $10 coupon I got in the mail.
I wanted to buy the $15 Art cardi, but the deal was already over. Boo. (T_T)

White & Blue Shirts - $4.97 each
Black shirt - $10
Total: $9.94


No comments:

Post a Comment