Tuesday, April 20, 2010

iHerb - Natural/Organic online store

Last weekend, I was browsing online for face products that are majority made of natural ingredients, such as green tea, vitamin C and E, etc. I want to try products w/ less chemical in them because because I notice I've damaged my skin from using too many face products (milia, discoloration, blemishes, etc).

I found this website, called iHerb. They have wide varieties of face and body products made of organic/natural ingredients. I've never heard most of the brands.
The best part, They are cheaper than the retail price and the shipping costs is very cheap, USA delivery is just $3.40 (USPS First class) or $4 (UPS). They also ship internationally.
They ship really fast too. I ordered on Sunday, and it will arrive tomorrow, Wednesday. They ship from California.


Use code, BUN126 to save $5 on your first order.

They have Avalon Organic brand too there, including the Biotin Thickening shampoo (Link), for much cheaper than the retail price. It's my favorite shampoo!
You can buy them there for $4.22 shipped (1st class shipping), after the $5 code.

No comments:

Post a Comment