Friday, April 2, 2010

"Busty" Maxi Dress

As some of you may have noticed, summer and maxi dresses generally have low v-neck and not much bust coverage, ideal for women with small bust. Since I'm busty, I can't wear them without showing extreme cleavage. I hate wearing a cami under it, it's ugly.



After looking for a maxi dress that suits for my body type, no busy patterns, and affordable ($25 or less) literally everywhere, I've finally found a maxi dress that provides more bust coverage for cup size C, D and maybe DD too, at K-mart. It's within my budget too.
The dress straps are wide enough to hide bra straps, which is great, I don't like wearing strapless. Also, the back part is fully covered, great coverage if you have backne. ☺

I purchased the dress in 3 colors!
The dress also comes in kelly green and peach.
You can buy them in-store or on their website here.
My search is finally overrr !! Happyyyy !!!

Route 66 Cami Knit Maxi Dress
$17.99 each (Orig. $24.99)


2 comments:

  1. these are so cute and suits you well!! :) great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great !! Having a big bust can be difficult to shop for but when something fits it looks GOOD. ugh damn you, I'm a midget with proportionally midget boobs XD

    ReplyDelete