Saturday, April 10, 2010

ASOS & Urban Decay

I almost forgot about my ASOS purchase from 2 weeks ago!! I received them last weekend. I forgot because my parents and sister were visiting.

ASOS Ponti-Roma Sleeveless Pleat Front $13.53 (Orig. $47.35)



ASOS Rhinestone Set Horse Shoe Ring $6.76 (Orig. $15.22)


Total: $9.42 shipped

I was able to get them for super cheap because of a $20 one-time use discount code.
I couldn't find anything that I desperately wanted to buy. Then, my friend showed me the black dress. She has the same dress and she really likes it. So, I decided to buy the dress too. I then discovered it's one size too big for me. Yah, a belt can fix it.
The ring, I love it! It's so big, shiny, and so blingy! I bought the size small, it fits like size 5-6.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Last week, Urban Decay had 30% Family and Friends sale. I used this chance to buy the Hall of Fame set. I missed the chance when Ulta sold them for $18 around the holiday time last year. I want the XL UDPP so bad!!

I also bought the 24/7 eyeliner set too. I was going to buy the $17 full size 24/7 eyeliner in Zero (black) only. I love that eyeliner! It glides smoothly and long lasting!! Then, on second thought, this 4-eyeliner + glitter set was a better deal. Plus, I get a mini version of the Zero from the Hall of Fame set.

Hall of Fame - $23
Stereophonics 24/7 - $20
Total+s/h: $35.10






Stereophonic features:
★ Crash - a rich eggplant
★ Zero - black
★ Underground - metallic taupe
★ Gunmetal - like it sounds!
★ Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy, a beige sparkler.




The Hall of Fame is packed with:
★ XL Eyeshadow Primer Potion ($23 value!): 60% larger than the original size!
★ 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero: creamy, waterproof, forever-lasting black
★ NEW Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara: complete with its full-size brush
★ Lipstick in Midnight Cowboy: sheer beige shimmer
★ Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss in Timothy: coral with a pink glow

1 comment:

  1. LOL the potion looks so chubby XD That's a good deal, the regular size is usually 18 so 35 for all that is really good

    ReplyDelete