Saturday, March 20, 2010

VS Haul and Dry Shampoo


Happy Saturday!!


Last week, VS had a free shipping code, so I used that chance to order something cheap online, just to get their Secret Reward Card.

Top: $6.99
Lacy Thong ($16 value): Free
PINK Dog: $3



The PINK dog, I bought it from a Soompi member. I collect them. ☺
The top is really nice, I wish I got the blue one too.
The panty is free because I have a VS Angel card. In the month of March, the panty is free with any purchase.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

On Friday, the weather was very nice, 70 F.
My office was really warm, which made my scalp and hair felt really oily and gross. At the time, I wish I had a dry shampoo to make my hair felt fresh again. My friend awhile ago showed me this product. I hesitated to buy one at the time. Last night, my friend and I decided to ordered them. We split the shipping cost.

It got very good reviews everywhere. You can read a bunch on Urban Outfitters site too. I bought it from this site. I hope it'd work on me as well *cross fingers*

The All Nighter™ Styling Powder (dark brown/black) - $18 + $6 s/h

3 comments:

  1. Please let us know how the dry shampoo works (and how well)! I've actually never heard of that before & it looks mighty interesting. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dry shampoo looks interesting :) please do a review for it if you dont mind ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely ask for a review on the dry shampoo. I've been really into it recently even though I don't own one... hehe~

    ReplyDelete