Saturday, January 30, 2010

Random Beauty things & M+O Cardigan


Martin + Osa $19.96

I'm kinda crazy about cardigans right now, since my workplace temperature is unstable. Sometimes it feels warm, other times it feels hella cold. I wear a tee under the cardigan. So I can take it off when it's warm.

I saw this cardigan on Martin + Osa site. I like this cardigan a lot. It's slimming, warm, and very nice quality. I love the small details of the cardigan, like the wide band on the waist and the buttons on the wrist. You can see it better on the website here.

I got it in dark navy. I wish the 'rococo purple' or 'gustav green' was available in my size.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


Shu Uemura brush cleaner - $13
+
Deap Sea Water Facial Mist Spray in chamomile sample

So, I had been very frustated about my liquid foundation brush. It's SO hard to clean! Revlon ColorStay foundation is really tough to remove. The MAC brush cleaner doesn't work that well. The brush still feels stiff and dirty.

This Shu Uemura cleanser is super! A little goes a long way. It's stronger, but it's still gentle. It doesn't damage the brush.
I got the brush cleaner on Shu Uemura site, since the Nordstrom here doesn't carry it. There's a free shipping code on retailmenot site.

They offer 3 samples, as you can see from the sample I picked, the size is very generous.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


VS Cotton Panty - Free
3 Avalon Organics Conditioner , Biotin B-Complex, Thickening 14 oz - $3.07 shipped


Finally Victoria's Secret mailed me free VS Cotton panty that was backordered for 3 weeks! It's free with any purchase, for VS Angel Card holder only. I didn't mind waiting, since it's free.

The 3 bottles of Biotin Conditioners, I got them for cheap because I used gift cards. I had leftover credit on my account, I also used $10 worth of e-gift cards that I earned from SWAGBUCKS. That site rocks!

I bought the Avalon shampoo 2 weeks ago (Blog). I love what it's done to my hair, so I decided to get the conditioner too. I bought the 3-pack since it's much cheaper than buying individually, from this seller.
If you are interested in getting them, AND you have Amazon Prime membership, wait until the seller has them available for the Amazon Prime members, they are much cheaper, plus free 2-day shipping.

The conditioner is great. It's light, it doesn't weigh my hair down, and it makes hair feel soft/silky.

I'm currently waiting for the Biotin shampoo (Pack of 3) to be available for Amazon Prime members again. Last Monday, it's sold out within a day, for real. I woke up in the morning, it's still in-stock. The end of the day, when I was going to purchase, there's none left.

No comments:

Post a Comment