Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Last Purchase of 2009 - VS Haul (Yeah, another one) + $5 UD eyeliner


Received my Semi Annual Sale orders that I placed last week.

Body by VS Ipex® wireless bra in Rose Blush - $20.98 shipped
Ruffle-trim Scoopneck tee - $7.98 shipped


The tee is really cute, I ❤ it. It looks as modeled.

The bra, strangely, it doesn't fit well at all. It's my usual size and style I wear everyday. The band part was tight, it suffocated me. I did an exchange by phone, ordered a different size. So sad!! Maybe it doesn't fit because I've gained a few pounds. T_T

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I bought this Victoria's Secret top on eBay last week, for $13.91 shipped.





Close-up of the embroidered design. Pretty nice details.
The V is very low cut, so I sewed it up a little bit so that it doesn't show so much cleavage. ^^"




❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I bought this UD mini 24/7 Glide-on eyeliner for $5 shipped.

I found this deal on the Slickdeals forum, Urban Decay eyeliner for $5 + Free Shipping thread.

FYI, Free Standard shipping is only until Jan 4th.



There are 4 color choices. You only can choose one color per order. See the link above for more details.



It's a pretty good deal.
The regular size is 0.04 oz, it costs $17 each.
The size of this mini eyeliner is 0.03 oz, only for $5!

It's a very nice eyeliner, it glides really smoothly and it has excellent staying power. I'm getting another one for backup.

To read more about it, check out the Review by yummiebitez.



HAPPY NEW YEAR 2001 !!
I WISH YOU A GREAT NEW YEAR !!
I LOVE YOU ALL



2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year's to you hun! I'll be waiting for your first post of 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year !
    Your butterfly necklace is pretty O_O LOL that's all I noticed

    ReplyDelete