Sunday, November 1, 2009

Victoria's Secret freebies + Secret Reward Card

I went to the mall to redeem the "VS Pink free panty + $10 off bra purchase" coupon that I received in the mail a few weeks ago.
Then, just a few days ago I received another one. I've been wondering why they keep sending me this coupon at least once a month. LOL

I wish they sent me the free VS Cotton panty coupon instead, I like the panties from that line more.

VS just released their new perfume,
"Velvet Amber Blackberry."


From the website:
Introducing Velvet Amber Blackberry, the latest fragrance from Parfums Intimes, our lingerie-inspired fragrance collection. Velvet Amber Blackberry was designed to evoke the unique sensation of velvet - the plush texture, the rich depth of color, the indulgence. The fragrance adorns skin in the luxurious warmth of amber, lusciously ripe French blackberries and sheer Turkish rose. Undeniable glamour, in the form of concentrated scent.


The cashier gave me a perfume sample, and it also comes with a $10 off of the perfume purchase.
I guess I was pretty lucky. The cashier gave it away randomly, she didn't give one to the girl in front of me who was purchasing a bunch of bras and sweats haha
Other possibility, probably because I'm an Angel VIP card holder? The cashier asked for my email address (like usual), she then looked at her computer screen for a few seconds, and after that she decided to give me the perfume sample.

It smells quite good, but it doesn't make me want to buy the full size.



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



SPECIAL OFFER DETAILS:
SECRET REWARD CARD
Receive a Secret Reward Card with your purchase. Valid only on in-stock purchases made now through November 30, 2009. Offer valid while supplies last. Maximum of one card per order. Not valid on previous purchases. We cannot replace lost or stolen cards. Secret Reward card is redeemable December 1-24, 2009 in stores, online or by phone. Card has no value until 12:01 a.m ET on December 1, 2009. We regret that we cannot divulge card's value. Card's value will be revealed at time of checkout. International customers: to ensure timely delivery of Secret Reward card in order to redeem by December 24, we urge you to make your purchase by November 21.



Victoria's Secret is currently giving away Secret Reward Cards from now to Nov 30th. One can worth $10, $50, $100, or $500 !! You won't know the value until December 1st. You can get one card per online or phone order.
You can get one when you purchase in store too, but you have to spend $10 or more.

I tried to find something worth $10+ at the store today. But after walking around for 15-20 minutes, I couldn't find anything I wanted to buy. I was going to buy a PINK tee, this one. It costs $12.50 with the $10 Angel Card Reward. But, I decided not to buy it because I didn't like it that much. Yah, I'll go to a bigger VS store next week, they should have better choices of tees.

If you're going to purchase something online, use code VSS58KIOSK, it's a free shipping & return code. It works on clearance items too. The expiration date is unknown. EXPIRED :(

20CLEAR - extra 20% off of clearance items, till Thursday 11/5/09.

If you're going to buy a regular-priced PINK item, don't forget to enter VSPINKBAG code too, to get the free PINK tote! You can check out the pictures of the actual tote here.



No comments:

Post a Comment