Saturday, November 7, 2009

Various things + Old Navy 50% off outerwear!!

A bunch of packages came yesterday. LOL

~ American Eagle ~






Total: $131.25
After 40% All-Access Pass discount + two $25 gift cards = $28.75 shipped.

Plus, I earned around $17.90 pending cashback from Bing and eBates! (How? See this entry)
I earned that much cashback because ordered $255.xx worth of items, with my BFF and a coworker.
So that means my purchases worth less than $11. heheh ;-)
I have to thank my coworker, she ordered the most stuff. LOL

I placed the order on Tuesday morning, arrived on Friday. So fast !! I wanted to wait 'till near black friday, but the items on my wishlist were disappearing one by one very fast. :(
I'm planning to hunt the ones that are OOS in-store soon.

I love all of them!! Unfortunately, the flats are too big. I can insert one finger on the back of heels. I'm so sad! :(
So, I called the customer service about my issue, she's SO nice!! She let me ordered another pair, and used the 40% off AAP discount AGAIN, and the shipping is free!!
I had to buy them online because I wanted the size 5. The stores only have size 6 and bigger. I love the snake print, it's so fierce!I hope the size 5 fits better. It's strange that they don't have size 5.5.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Forever 21 - $19.80
JCP - $7.94




I bought the Forever 21 dress during their free shipping deal last week. I bought a $4.50 white tee too, but i'm planning to exchange it with something else soon. It's too small and sheer.
The dress is quite cute, and versatile. It'll look cute with black high-heel sandals during warmer seasons. In colder season right now, I'm going to wear it with a cardigan, leggings and boots.

The JC Penney thermal top, I bought one last week, I like it A LOT! Warm and comfortable! So, I bought another one. ;-)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

~ Sephora ~



Prices before the 20% off F&F discount:
  • Givenchy Phenome'Eyes Effet Extension mascara & Gloss Interdit lip gloss Set ($40 Value) - $28
  • Stila As Good As Golden ($60 Value - $10
  • Plus 2 samples. It looks like I forgot to pick the 3rd free sample T_T
I already got the mascara last week (see this entry).
I bought this one because it comes with a free lip gloss, which I really really !
So, I'm going to return the one I bought previously soon, it's still unused.

The Stila is very nice, pretty shades, cute packaging, and it only costs $8 too ! It received 5/5 stars reviews on Sephora.
This set contains:
- 0.28 oz Stila Sun Bronzing Powder SPF 15 in Shade 2 (sheer warm matte bronze)
- 0.317 oz Illuminating Finishing Powder in Gold (light golden champagne sheen)



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

~ Old Navy ~





Today, I went to Old Navy because they are having 50% off of outerwear until 11/12, and an additional 30% off+free tote if you pay with the ON card (exp 11/8).

I bought a wool coat for $20.82 (orig $59.50) and two dress shirts for hubby, for $10.50 each.

The coat comes in green, cranberry, black, white, X-mas red, and chocolate brown.
I luckily was able to grab the last black in my size.

2 comments:

  1. bunny! howd you get so much pending in cashback? I order over $350 worth of stuff from AE and only got $13 pending.

    I remember when I used bing for Pacsun, they used the total before coupons but this time, they took 4% of my total after coupons for AE. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your $350 before or after tax?
    Because they only give cashback on total before tax and shipping.

    My breakdown:
    Ebates : $255.54 x 3% CB = $7.66
    Bing : (price of each item after 40% off) x 4% CB = total $10.24

    ReplyDelete