Saturday, November 14, 2009

Old Navy, Kohls, VS, Sephora (I'm crazy!)

A few days ago, Sephora emailed me to let me know that I officially have become a Sephora VIB member, and they emailed me a 10% coupon too. I used it to buy the Evian sprays. I really like them! My skin feels dry and tight during this kind of season, it freshens up my skin, without ruining my makeup. I also spray this on my face when I'm feeling sleepy. It wakes me up! haha !



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I returned and exchanged the stuff I bought from Forever 21 site when they had the free shipping deal. I bought a basic tee ($4.50), and basic camis ($2.50 each)



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Received many packages this week. I didn't have the time to update until now.

First, update about the AE flats I posted here. I ordered size 5 by phone, because the size 6 was a bit too big. Unfortunately, size 5 is too small. My toes are smushed up at the end of the shoe. I wish they had size 5.5 !! Sooooo, I tried to fix the size 6 one by inserting a couple on Dr. Scholls insoles into the flats. They fit perfectly now, and more comfortable too, because of the double insoles. LOL




Then today, I went to the mall to return the size 5 flats and a bra to the AE store. I also went there to spend the 40% AAP coupon.



AE Cable Knit V-Neck Sweater - $23.69
AE Cable Scoop Sweater - $12.58
AE Cord blazer - $16.78

I found the AE cord blazer on the clearance rack. There's extra 30% off of all clearance items too.
The AE Cable Knit V-Neck sweaters come in many different colors. I spent quite awhile staring at them, wondering about which color(s) should I get. I ended up getting the white only. I really wanted to get more, but I already spent too much. I guess I'll just wait till it goes on sale.
The lavender scoopneck sweater, I already bought one online last time, see the previous blog entry.
I like this sweater a lot, but it fits kinda too small, and tight around the bust, since i'm very busty. So, I bought one size bigger. It fits better and more comfortable. My hubby also said the bigger one looked better on me too. Yah, I'll return the smaller one then!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I also ordered a bunch of things from Kohl's site last week.
I bought a couple of leggings and skinny legging jeans, and a dress.
I spent about $60.xx on them. I'd never spent that much on Kohl's stuff before !!




Simply Vera Vera Wang Solid Leggings, in black and brown - $9.xx each



Mudd Skinny Legging Jeans, in black and blue - $15.99 each



Derek Heart Tiered Sweater Dress - $14.xx




I bought the leggings to wear them with skirts and sweaterdresses.
The Mudd skinny legging jeans are really nice! They fit perfectly.
The green sweaterdress is cute too.

Then, two days ago I went to Kohl's and bought sterling silver earrings.
I love their sterling silver earrings, very good quality !!
They are currently having 60% off of their sterling silver collections.
I was able to get them cheaper with the 30% off coupon (for Kohl's charge card holders only).

Sterling silver earrings $14.xx /pair



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Past couple of weeks, VS offered free shipping code, twice! I used that chance to buy cheap things and to get their VS reward cards, since there's no $10 minimum purchase.

VS Pink panty - $7.50 shipped
Tote - free


Pink nourishing shaving cream - $3.75 shipped
Tote - free




Sweaterdress ($69) and panty (blue floral) - $7.69 shipped





I was able to get the dress for really cheap because I used the $10 off of $30 code, the 25% off code, the free shipping code, and a gift card ($35.xx value). ☺

I had been eyeing this dress for a long time, finally I could afford it !!
It doesn't look good on me without the belt, no curves. LOL
I'm a little bit bummed about the length. It's not knee-length as pictured.
l'm 5'5" tall, and the dress is about 3 inches above the knee.
Yah, it's only $7, can't complain!

VS plunging v-neck tee in mahogany
$1.62 shipped
(25% off + free shipping + $10 angel reward)


I really like this top ! The color, the ruffle, velvet trim, everything!! I'm so glad I bought one size bigger for this tee. Their Ultimate Tees collection runs one size smaller than their other clothes.


VS Pink panty (black) - free
VS Cotton panty (buff) - free
VS Pink panty - $8.50
VS Pink lollipop - $1.50


Today, I bought these panties and a lollipop in store.
I got the black panty for free because of the "free Pink panty + $10 off of full-priced bra" coupon I received in the mail a few weeks ago.
For the VS Cotton panty, you can print the coupon here. The panty is free with any purchase.
I could have gotten the VS cotton panty for free just by getting the lollipop.
But, since I wanted the VS Secret Reward card, I bought another panty. LOL

1 comment:

  1. OMG SUSAN! That sweater dress is so nice! Hopefully I get something big with the reward cards so I can get one for cheap too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete