Wednesday, October 21, 2009

VS Pink Freebies & New Sandals !!

Yay! Got my new sandals that I purchased from 6pm site last week!!

Tsubo - Asha - $23.90 shipped (Orig. $85)

What's Tsubo?
Tsubo is a design-driven company founded by Patrick McNulty and British designer Nick O'Rorke in 1998. O'Rorke spent seven years designing for Reebok, and he brings his expertise to this shoe company, developing new concepts that have, already, become a worldwide brand. (Source).

At first I wasn't sure if I should buy them because of the weird design and I was afraid the beige color wouldn't look good against my skin tone. But, I decided to buy them because I am lack of light-colored sandals (lame excuse!). I have a pair that I wear often, but they cause blisters after 2 hours of walking. My other reason's because the sandals were designed by a man who used to design well-known sport shoes. LOL ^__^" Hmmm ... I guess that's why the sandals have sporty-vibe.
I'm glad that I bought them! They are pretty cute when worn, and very comfortable too!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Today was a good day!! OSU students who work as Victoria's Secret Pink representatives held a fundraiser event.
Yah, I knew about it because I work there and I follow them on Facebook. :-)
People who brought donations received freebies and "$1o off of collegiate collection" coupons!!
The freebies were Pink water bottles and Pink coin purses from last year collection.
People who didn't bring any only got a coupon, after they signed up for Pink Nation on the spot.

The freebies my hubby and I received.
I'm going to give a few things to my BFF, a co-worker , and my sister-in-law. Sharing is good. =3


No comments:

Post a Comment