Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sephora F&F haul ❤


My Sephora orders arrived today!! ❤


I spent around $124.xx total, after the 20% off FF discount. Ouch!
Luckily, I didn't spend my monthly shopping budget on them at all. I paid them with a gift card and my cashback earnings.
Yay !


I split the order to two, so that I could get more samples.




(price before 20% off)

  1. Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips - $17.50
    • I am currently using the Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. I'm switching to this one because it removes my eye makeup much easier and cleaner. The Naturally Gentle one is good if you have sensitive eyes though. It doesn't sting.

  2. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Rollerball - $20
    • Finally I could buy this! I wanted this perfume for awhile, but it's kinda pricey for me. It's a better deal with the 20% off. I bought the rollerball one because I want one that I can put in my purse. For a $16 perfume, it's a pretty generous size. Smells REALLY good!




  3. Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Effet Extension mascara - Extension Black - $28
    • I want to try this out since it got very good reviews, as good as my favorite Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes ($28) mascara.
    • But, I was thinking to return it and get this Givenchy Mascara set instead. Someone told me about that set. It comes with the lip gloss below that I got for free. I wish I knew that.

  4. Givenchy Gloss Interdit Ultra-Shiny Color Plumping Effect - Rose Taboo - FREE (100 pts perk)
    • I picked this deluxe sample after I read PurseBuzz's review.
      I'm more of a lipstick person, but I must say, this lipgloss is REALLY nice! Rose Taboo is a LOVELY natural lips color. It has a brush applicator. It has a nice scent. It's moisturizing. Beautiful shimmers. It feels nice on my lips, smooth application, and it is not overly sticky. It's just totally great!




Samples:
Leslie Blodgett Eau de Parfum Spray
Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Green Tea Refreshing Towel
CLEAN Simply Soap Eau de Parfum




(price before 20% off)
  1. Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Cleansing Beauty Oil 5 oz - $32
    • It contains tea-tree extract. I've been using the DHC cleansing oil for a few years. I want to try a different brand. I bought the 1.6 oz (travel size) one a few months ago, tried it out, and I really liked it. Yah, it's more expensive, that's why I waited until the F&F!! I wish I could afford the 15.2 oz ($72 value) one. LOL



  2. Sephora Brand/Halloween Kit - Doll, Fairy, Angel ($65 Value) - $19
    • I bought this for BFF's Xmas present. Good value, everything is full size. It contains: False Eyelashes, Round a Pot in Beach Ball, Glittery Spray in Silver, Slim Eyeliners in Black and White, Luminous Glow.

  3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin - $17
    • I got a sample from my Beauty.com purchase in the past. It's quite cool. It changes matte eyeshadow to metallic. You can read more about this UDPP here, Comparison: UDPP vs UDPP Sin.

  4. Clinique Lash Building Primer - $13
    • Stocking up! I like this mascara primer. It's cheap, not weighed down my eyelashes. My mascara lasts whole day and it doesn't smudge.

  5. Too Faced Smurfy-Eyed Liquid Eyeliner - Feelin' Smurfy - $8.75 (orig. $17.50)
    • I found it on Sephora sale section. Cute packaging and great quality! It's VERY sparkly/glittery, just like X-mas ornaments kind of glittery !! The liquid is like regular liquid eyeliner, not watery and easy to apply, long lasting and fast drying. After the 20% discount, it's just $7, very good deal. Apply a little, adds a little oomph to your everyday eye makeup. Apply more, it's perfect for a night out or parties. This liquid eyeliner comes in 2 colors opalescent glitter (Feelin's Smurfy) and Blue Glitter (Smurf You). You can read about them more here, a watercolour sky blog.


Samples:
Kenzo KenzoAmour Eau de Parfum
CLEAN Simply Soap Eau de Parfum
DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Parfum

Yeah, all samples are perfumes. I love Sephora perfume samples. They are very generous, I don't need to buy the full size at all. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment