Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lovely People + ASOS + Thumbholes tee

Another sandals come in the mail. I think I'm starting to have shoes additiction. LOL

Lovely People - Eternity ($139) - $49.97 shipped
Piperlime.com


I love the snake skin and the upside down "V" design.
They are quite comfy too, the base is lightly padded.

I found quite a few of the modeled pictures.


Credit to polishedsense.com and Miley Cyrus.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

One day I suddenly wanted a long tee with thumbholes. JC Penney have some for really cheap. They come in 10 different colors and designs.

Arizona Long-Sleeve Favorite Thermal ($11.99-13.99)
$7.94 shipped, with SWEETS4U code (exp 10/31)


The color is darker than pictured, but I still like it.
It's thick, so no need to layer. I bought one size bigger than the usual junior size clothes because I don't want it to be too tight-fitting, like modeled.

I just bought another one in this color . (^__^")

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This just came in the mail today too. I bought this on eBay.

ASOS lace edge long line tunic

Very cute top. The lace-trimmed design is very lovely. It's a bit sheer, just like other white blouses in general, so I wear a cami under it.
The seller said that the top ran small. The top size is one size bigger than my regular ASOS size, so I thought it'd be fine. Well, it fits, except it's a little bit tight on the bust area. Sooo I might re-sell it next spring/summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment