Friday, October 9, 2009

Beauty & Health Related Haul

Huuaaalllooo !! It's been awhile since my last shopping-related entry!!
Yah, I've been busy (.__.)

So, 2 days ago I received the ankle boots I bought last week from endless.com, but I returned them the next day.
They were nice and very comfortable, but the toe-shape was too round and the heels were 0.5 inch too short. O well, I just have to keep looking.

Naturalizer Dangerfied - $43.97


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Just recently I received my orders from drugstore.com.
Bing offers 25% cashback !! Eventhough originally they only offer 10%.
To get it, it's the similar as the eBay trick. You go to Bing.com, and search "Slim Fast", or here's the direct link.
Unfortunately, it can't combine it with Ebates cashback.


The Crest Whitestripe Advanced Seal original price is $44.99, and it's on sale for $34.99. Luckily, drugstore.com currently is offering $10 off of Crest Whitestrips (until 10/29/09), so I got another extra $10 saving.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤




Then, last weekend I went to Target to buy a shower curtain for the bathroom, also a couple of Organix products. I bought passionfruit guava conditioner and pomegranate green tea shampoo.
I love this brand!! It's sulfate-free, paraben-free, and safe for color treated-hair.
Among all Organix products, white tea grapeseed and Pomegranate green tea are my favorites. These two make my hair feels clean, soft and healthy. The grapefruit guava conditioner is very moisturizing but it doesn't weighed down. This one is going to be my third favorite. Coconut milk is my least favorite. The shampoo doesn't give the same result and the conditioner doesn't moisturize enough, maybe because of the protein in it.
Organix has come out with new fragrances, passionfruit guava, cucumber yogurt and more, you can check them out on Organix site.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The Macy's Clinique is having Bonus Time. The apple-theme makeup bags are so darn adorable! They are free with any purchase of $21.50+.

You can choose between the Red Delicious or the Green sweet.
The free cosmetics: Lash double Mascara in Black, Colour Palette, 7-Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula, Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, Different Lipstick in Spiced Apple.

I bought the Super Balanced foundation ($21) and Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover ($16.50).

The eye makeup remover is really great, gentle enough for sensitive eyes and it doesn't sting.
The foundation is great too! Light to moderate coverage, silky finish, and has long staying power. After 9 hours, my makeup still looks good and it doesn't feel icky, I'm not in hurry to remove my makeup after I'm home from work anymore.




2 comments:

  1. The apple make up bag that you got is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love the green one <3!!

    ReplyDelete