Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bath & Body Works


DON'T FORGET, SEPHORA FRIENDS & FAMILY 20% OFF SALE STARTS SOON !!
YAYYYYYYY !!



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Just came back from Bath & Body Works !
I went there to redeem the "Free Aromatherapy lotion (stress relief or sleep), $5 value" coupon and "20% off of any purchase" coupons.

The "stress relief" one contains eucalyptus and spearmint oil. It smells kinda awful, imo. LOL
The "sleep" one contains lavender oil. It smells funny, but not as awful as the "stress relief" , it's sort of soothing.
I picked the "stress relief" one. I'm planning to bring it to work. I think the smell is going to be useful for me when I'm sleepy/can't concentrate.

I also bought the anti-bacterial gentle foaming soaps with the "20% off of any purchase" coupon. Each costs $3. So with the coupon, total for all is $7.20.



FYI, if you haven't visited a B&BW store for the past few weeks, you should drop by some time. They are currently giving away X-mas catalogs, with 3 discount coupons inside. They are pretty good deal. You only can use one coupon per transaction though.



I think I'll use the first coupon next week. I'll buy some pedicure or manicure treatment, and use the coupon to get one of these Aromatherapy sets for free ($12.50 value). I really like the bag that comes with them. LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment